Lawler got dropped b/c lack of

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Neck muscles. They both looked a bit less muscular but he normally wouldn't have gotten dropped and finished by that. Congrats to Woodley, I look forward to his fight with Wonderboy. Mainly cause watching him get ko'ed is very enjoyable.

Lack of...lame sherdog posts.

Ur too late.

Really someone's brought this up? Neck muscles help absorb shock and minimize neck torque when punched.
Haha ur not wrong....but strong necks can only help stop ur brain from shakin in that skull so much. T wood dropped a BOMB and the way lawler defended, nothing could save him. He'll b back wreckin big rig n rory again in no time. Maybe a rematch with larkin depending on how it goes vs magny

Haha ur not wrong....but strong necks can only help stop ur brain from shakin in that skull so much. T wood dropped a BOMB and the way lawler defended, nothing could save him. He'll b back wreckin big rig n rory again in no time. Maybe a rematch with larkin depending on how it goes vs magny
It looked weird he's took much better shots in the past without blinking.

......blocking!

Thank god that cutting edge journalist called him on it!

Nah. He got dropped because he thought he could conserve energy and make Wodley gas without making him work. He should have been controlling the center of the octagon and putting Woodley on the back foot where he isn't as effective. Bad gameplanning.

As rogan would say, "right on the button"

Or better yet "and the lights go out in Georgia"<15>
But his lights weren't out he just got swarmed cause of the knockdown that shouldn't have happened. He got dropped but didn't look rocked.

But his lights weren't out he just got swarmed cause of the knockdown that shouldn't have happened. He got dropped but didn't look rocked.
Im just gonna let some1 drop that gif on u so u can get a better look. He was wobbling when the ref saved his brain it woulda only gotten worse

Im just gonna let some1 drop that gif on u so u can get a better look. He was wobbling when the ref saved his brain it woulda only gotten worse
That was after the gnp I'm saying he shouldn't have been dropped/rocked like that in the first place.

That was after the gnp I'm saying he shouldn't have been dropped/rocked like that in the first place.
#blackpower ?? Idk but it happnd n robbie wasnt rdy for it. By no means do i think his chin is gone like fairweathers do

No he got dropped cause Woodley packed some power as he shown before in his fight. LOL at you guys sometimes

I had a feeling Woodley would win this...
He is fast and explosive as they come and Robbie toook a lot of hits in his recents fights..
And unless you are Condit or Nick Diaz you don't take a lot of hits from someone like Woodley..

Can Peds or what not have an effect on reaction time as well?

Also didn't baseball players use to take stuff for concentration to be able to hit the ball better so lack of focus and making mistakes could also be a by product of harder testing no?

If only he did more neck ups

Back