Lawler doesnt deserve to be #4 Pfp

P4p rankings are retarded and so is this thread. If these guys were in the same weight class, they wouldn't fight the same.... Discuss.

From the current champs,only DJ has more defences than him.

Yes, but he should probably have lost Hendricks II and definitely lost to Condit, so what's that worth? I love the guy, in excitement stakes he's #1, but that isn't what P4P is about.

1. Batman
2. Punisher
3. Raz Al Gul
4. Paul Kersey
5. John Matrix
6. Arrow
7. The Joker
8. Catwoman
9. That Bird Dude played by Anthony Mackie
10. The Penguin

Was gonna say Bane belongs on the list, but with the new USADA testing....maybe you're right.

260.png

Jiu-Jitsu_Trick.png

His last 3 fights.

Condit - Should of been a loss, Robbie won a lucky decision.
MacDonald - Was getting outskilled and outfought till the 5th round finish.
Hendricks - Should of been a loss, Robbie won a lucky decision.

So yea, he shouldn't be near the top 10 p4p. #4 is ridiculous.

His last 3 fights.

Condit - Should of been a loss, Robbie won a lucky decision.
MacDonald - Was getting outskilled and outfought till the 5th round finish.
Hendricks - Should of been a loss, Robbie won a lucky decision.

So yea, he shouldn't be near the top 10 p4p. #4 is ridiculous.
Yeah imagine him and #8 cruz go at it. Cruz by UD

And it clearly didn't stop Lawler from being #4.. Doesn't mean I agree with it.
Pickings are slim, there's a lot of new champions with only a few defenses. It gets irrelevant after the 3rd p4p ranked fighter anyway.

P4P is fairytale land. All that matters is who actually beats who. Not who magically could if they were born with a different body.

Will never understand why people still give a shit about something as subjective as P4P rankings.

All those guys under him on the list would whoop his ass in a fight if they were the same weight class, base on style alone. hes a 5th round beast, other than that hes gun shy. discuss...
And Jones doesnt deserve to be no1 but its what has happened in the ufc rankings

1. Batman
2. Punisher
3. Raz Al Gul
4. Paul Kersey
5. John Matrix
6. Arrow
7. The Joker
8. Catwoman
9. That Bird Dude played by Anthony Mackie
10. The Penguin

You're a fuckwit putting The Penguin at 10. He was no. 1 for sure. I was like 5 years old when Batman Returns came out. Used to cry so hard when he died. Saddest shit ever, especially when all those other penguins walk out and see him into the water one last time. Fuck Batman. Penguin, never forget.

Don't worry TS. He was going to lose very soon and drop down anyways.

Even sooner than I thought if Wonderboy gets the next shot.

You're a fuckwit putting The Penguin at 10. He was no. 1 for sure. I was like 5 years old when Batman Returns came out. Used to cry so hard when he died. Saddest shit ever, especially when all those other penguins walk out and see him into the water one last time. Fuck Batman. Penguin, never forget.

Penguin should have cut to strawweight, but he porked out like Roy and BJ Penn, spent his prime years above his natural weight class, and his results suffered accordingly. He's lucky to crack the top ten. I had it between him and the Toecutter for the final spot.

That didn't stop Edgar from being up there in p4p rankings.

An Incredibly skilled little guy defeating much bigger men in close fights versus Lawler dropping down a weight class and barely defeating seemingly superior skilled fighters in close fights that most think he lost? I'm glad Lawler got lucky decisions in those close fights that he won but he still doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the top 10. The people voting for these things don't understand what p4p rankings even mean which is why they're pointless.

I agree TS, the guy has heart and is entertaining, but not nearly as dominant as some of his fellow champions, his best wins are close decisions against Condit, and Hendricks and his finish of Rory McDonald where his was behind in the judge's score card prior to the finish

Regardless if he was behind against Rory I give him full credit for coming out like a savage and blasting his way to the win but Hendricks 2 and Carlos weren't even close.

As previously stated, it means nothing anyway. That belt he shouldn't be wearing does though

Back