Lawler/Diaz II

Would likely be a great, close scrap but let's see if we can get a count for how long it takes for all the idiots to come in here acting as if Lawler CANNOT beat Diaz simply because he walked into a punch ten years ago...

Diaz isn't beating Anderson, though. Not now, not ever.

What's funny is that Dana's response would have likely been exactly the same if they had asked: "If Diaz loses, do you want him to fight Lawler?"

Would likely be a great, close scrap but let's see if we can get a count for how long it takes for all the idiots to come in here acting as if Lawler CANNOT beat Diaz simply because he walked into a punch ten years ago...

He could beat Diaz (i'm a fan of both). I think it's a great matchup regardless of how Diaz does against Silva or how Lawler does against Hendrix/whoever.

I imagine it will be the opposite. People saying Lawler would murder Nick.

It's impossible to say who would win, would be a sick fight either way.

What's funny is that Dana's response would have likely been exactly the same if they had asked: "If Diaz loses, do you want him to fight Lawler?"

Haha I can see it now.

"Nick went up in weight to fight the GOAT and came up short. The fight with Lawler is huge and in his natural weight class against a guy he's beaten before. Nick deserves this shot."

Dana selling those wolf tickets.

That said, I do want to see Lawler/Diaz II though. Call me selfish :icon_lol:

Whatever happens is better than immediate Lawler vs Hendricks III. Where's GSP when he is needed?

Much rather that tgan watching him and Hendricks go again. I am not looking forward to that trilogy so fast at all

It would make for a great fight, possibly even a great trilogy.

Actually, from all title holders this is probs best fight what Nick Diaz could actually win!

OMG!!!! I

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Lawler would beat the shit out of Diaz in a rematch.

But the problem is after Anderson steamrolls Nick, he's going to whine and retire for a year and he'll be on a 3 fight losing streak no way does he get a crack at the champ who will in one years time have dispatched Hendricks a 2nd time and Rory Mac a 2nd time.

Based on Diaz's history, if he even gets past the first round, they will probably let him have a title shot coming off of a loss anyway. He may have to temporarily "retire" first though.

I'd love to see this this fight, would be a potential FOTY IMO.

Would also love to see Nick Diaz v Rory Mac

It would be a much more entertaining fight than watching Lawler and Hendricks again.

Back