LaVar Burton (Reading Rainbow & Star Trek TNG) to be the next host of Jeopardy?

Should LaVar Burton be the next host of Jeopardy?

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's absolutely nothing official about this, but it all started on twitter when this was posted...

...and apparently the support for LaVar Burton being the new host of Jeopardy is so overwhelming his name is now trending on twitter.

For those who aren't familiar with LaVar Burton, just listen to his voice and say if he would be a worthy successor to Alex Trebek.

As for the other names on the list, Neil Degrass Tyson would be a very good option. Other than that, its a shit list especially with George Stephanopolous near the top. The guy on the top won the recent 'Champion of Champions' showdown between the three most-winning contestants in the show's history, so he's an interesting option.

What do you guys think? LaVar Burton or bust?

I think he's certainly a better option than most of the people on that list.

Possibly the best option. Some of those are downright terrible and a slap in the face of Trebek.

Fuck yeah.
source.gif

Reading rainbow was goat show as a tyke.
In like Flynn.

Geordi would be perfect! Most of the other people on that list are trash choices.

There's absolutely nothing official about this, but it all started on twitter when this was posted...

...and apparently the support for LaVar Burton being the new host of Jeopardy is so overwhelming his name is now trending on twitter.

For those who aren't familiar with LaVar Burton, just listen to his voice and say if he would be a worthy successor to Alex Trebek.

As for the other names on the list, Neil Degrass Tyson would be a very good option. Other than that, its a shit list especially with George Stephanopolous near the top. The guy on the top won the recent 'Champion of Champions' showdown between the three most-winning contestants in the show's history, so he's an interesting option.

Ryan seacrest and Jimmy Kimmel are horrible choices.

LeVar would be great, used to watch him on reading rainbow as a kid and star trek, he is also known for playing Kunta Kinte on Roots.

Most of those names on that list already have a hosting job of similar stature or even higher. It makes no sense to make a list that has Pat Sajak, Jimmy Kimmell, Ryan Seacrest and the like on it. They've already got jobs.

Like I said, probably put in some Liberal wacky jokey joke mofo. I’m not really saying LaVar is, but rather pointing out what I said originally. I also said someone that would have AT’s demeanor and to keep it classy. Some on that list are spot on what I said..Jimmy Kimmel? Fuck you! Look at all those bitch ass Liberals on that list.

My first thought off that list was Ken Jennings, however he’s not a seasoned Tv personality. Smart, I think classy, but not sure he’s a fit.

I know a former reality TV star who is looking for work as he was just recently let go.

Lol at Neil deGrasse Tyson. Like he has time or the inclination to host a game show. Gotta be someone out of work. The reading rainbow guy would work, if he wants to do it.

Back