Lauzon vs Varner fight of the year??

Can you please explain to me why KZ/Poirer was the worst? Like why and how? Da fuck?

If you hate the guys gassing than Shogun/Hendo is BY FAR the worse. But it didn't matter that they gassed the point is they got rocked multiple times and still went forward.

The difference between this and the other 3 is that the other 3 are LW and FW fights (proving once again lower weight classes kick ass) so the pace is far more ridiculous.

Picking between KZ/Poirer and Chandler/Alvarez, I'd have to barely go with Chandler/Alvarez, especially after seeing it again on Spike.

And I said that I thought out of the 2 that actually HAPPENED THIS ACTUAL 2012 year, KZ/Poirer edged Varner/Lauzon. I didn't say either fight was better than the two that went down Nov 19, 2011.

Who the hell cares about which fights actually happened this year? That wasn't what the voting was about. And nah, Varner/Lauzon was better than KZ/Poirer. I am right, trust me. You may have really enjoyed KZ/Poirer, but it wasn't the better fight overall. There is a reason they won.

Who the hell cares about which fights actually happened this year? That wasn't what the voting was about. And nah, Varner/Lauzon was better than KZ/Poirer. I am right, trust me. You may have really enjoyed KZ/Poirer, but it wasn't the better fight overall. There is a reason they won.

lol you silly people and thinking one fight is better than another is a FACT. you guys have heard of subjectivity right? :icon_chee

How can you call yourself an mma fan and vote for Lauzon vs Varner over Hendo-Shogun and Alvarez-Chandler?

Shows that mma fans have short term memories

Why do they even have 2011 fights listed?

Lauzon vs Varner doesn't even hold a candle to Shogun vs Hendo.

2 LW's that aren't even top 10(maybe Varner but just barely) vs 2 legends in what was easily the greatest fight of all time. Someone please just cancel these retarded awards

KZ/Poirer? That was the worst of all the fights. Varner/Lauzon and Chandler/Alvarez were the 2 best fights. Shogun/Hendo was legendary because of the guys fighting in it, but they couldn't keep it up and gassed too badly.

I wouldn't have been upset if Chandler/Alvarez won it, but I don't think they had a chance because that was a non-ufc fight. But jesus man, watch Chandler/Alvarez and then watch KZ/Poirer right after and tell me which fight was fight of the year out of those 2.

That's just your opinion.

KZ/Poirer was fight of the year in my opinion.

Personally had it as FOTY it just edged KZ/Poirer imo. Both were fantastic fights.

Varner J-Lou was epic!

Great to see Joe get up, I'm not sure if he'd get Varner in a rematch.

fight of the year is such a tough call to make im fine with anything as long as it was enjoyable

Hendo shogun was the greatest mma fight I've ever seen. And definitely should have been fight of the year. It wasn't in the time frame for last year's awards so it should have won this year. It was so much better than Varner Lauzon.

This

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back