Laura Sanko

Congrats on having a wife that is in the single-digit percentage of women who still have a nice ass after childbirth. I'm just saying it's unlikely Sanko's ass still looks like that.
What study is this statistic from?? Single digits? Where's the study?

a4a7b7caf99d91a40fc37ba3b3e6737e.jpg

She's had a kid, no way her ass still looks that great now.
thats a myth. its called putting down the ice cream and get your fatass back to work

Laura Sanko is a fuckin dimepiece and i prefer brunettes

She's had a kid, no way her ass still looks that great now.

My ex-wife had two kids of mine and two with her new husband and I could bounce a quarter off her ass. She's always keep in unreal shape and with our first son she weighed less at birth than she did prior to getting pregnant.

Not all women gain mass amounts of weight during pregnancy. Unfortunately you've just shown you're immaturity and serious lack of understanding of women. What's it like to be such a beta?

Yes she's hot. Yes her ass is real. I've been to Krause's gym and met her. Very nice. Very down to earth.

Now with that said, this is the woman that tattled on James Krause for having an affair with Megan Anderson and as a result stopped doing the Megan and Fancy podcast. If you think for a second she'd fuck Dana or anyone to further her career, you're nuts. She's extremely religious.

Yes she's hot. Yes her ass is real. I've been to Krause's gym and met her. Very nice. Very down to earth.

Now with that said, this is the woman that tattled on James Krause for having an affair with Megan Anderson and as a result stopped doing the Megan and Fancy podcast. If you think for a second she'd fuck Dana or anyone to further her career, you're nuts. She's extremely religious.
really???? huh... good for her. megan is trash

Damn. Did not know that. Checked Megan Anderson's YouTube channel and you are right: She has not done any video with Laura Sanko since 2019.

The whole point of that channel was their friendship podcast. Now it's just Megan.

All the old videos are still up. Awkward...

Always weird to me when there is some sort of drama and a friendly co-production or partnership falls apart in an unfriendly way... but the history of the better times remains very public and visible.

Must feel uncomfortable for the people involved.

Back