Laura Sanko calling out DC for TowelGate

Man that awkward silence near the end lol.

hr2BD0h.jpg

Lying when literally everyone saw you do it is unintentionally hilarious. Glad Stephen got in and called him on the lie too haha. Classic.

Laura deserve to be in the commentary booth. I'd love to hear a Anik/DC/Sanko team. I bet the chemistry would work. It'd be a good look for the UFC as well.

Dana: There will never be women in the UFC on commentary

I thought DC took it very well and i found it funny.

On another note: has someone seen Ariane Carnelossi?

I swear i have NEVER seen a woman in the UFC that had a physique (and especially arms) anywhere near her.

Edit:
View attachment 849240 View attachment 849241

She looks to be about 180-190% natty. Don't see them looking that natty that often!

Sanko is 1-0 as a pro.

DC is a double world champion and multi-organization title winner.

Ye do the math.

By this logic every single thing everyone has ever said on this website that disagrees with a fighter is bullshit.

Just from that clip, it seemed like Laura was joking/teasing initially... and DC didn't play along and got defensive. Then someone else piled on him and made it too serious.
DC is more JBJ than he wants to admit. Maybe even worse because he has made 99% of MMA fans convinced he is a good guy.

Didn't watch the whole weigh in show. Couldn't bear to sit through it.

However, Sanko and DC were the only two who were not weird. Unlike Din Thomas and the other random dude that was with them.

Didn’t know who she was before now. Looked her up and she could definitely get it.

Back