Laura Sanko calling out DC for TowelGate

She done him there. He had no reason to be moving the towel down like that other than trickery

DC worried about her assassinating his character... <DCrying>

I want to assassinate her butthole... <DCWhoa>
ESxY0qbX0AEpLvm
30A5E8C1-4AB3-4B6C-9CA4-05724AD52176.jpeg

What’s this guys name?
Has he fought in the UFC before? I don’t recognize him.
Ariane Carnelossi :cool:

(her opponent on the left is actually taller though)
viqq5uztntu61.jpg

That was pretty funny. I read DC's response as taking it in good fun. Sounds like something I would say jokingly when called out on something thats true, but "don't want to admit".

Just from that clip, it seemed like Laura was joking/teasing initially... and DC didn't play along and got defensive. Then someone else piled on him and made it too serious.

Laura deserve to be in the commentary booth. I'd love to hear a Anik/DC/Sanko team. I bet the chemistry would work. It'd be a good look for the UFC as well.

100% they should give her a chance. I know it gets beaten to death how atrocious Joe Rogan is at his job, but man would it ever be a breath of fresh air from that moron.

Don't know why she hasn't taken over the robot okamoto's job yet. She's much more entertaining.

Last edited:
I thought DC took it very well and i found it funny.

On another note: has someone seen Ariane Carnelossi?

I swear i have NEVER seen a woman in the UFC that had a physique (and especially arms) anywhere near her.

Edit:
View attachment 849240 View attachment 849241
Damn. I thought she looked jacked but with these pictures its kinda crazy. This lady sure as hell doesn't skip her gym sessions. Give me what she is on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back