Crime LAURA LOOMER and Illegal Aliens From Mexico Storm Pelosi’s Yard – Set Up Sanctuary Camp — GET DEPORT

No one has ever been as thirsty for something as this lady is for a twitter account.

This is gold. Nancy wants to let them all into the country. They've gotta stay somewhere. Why not in her mansion?

She's somehow got a net worth of something like $100 million and I believe the congressperson salary is less than 200K per year. How the fuck does that happen???

Land deals. Her and her husband have made very suspect, but very lucrative real estate purchases over the years. 20/20 tried covering it awhile back but Pelosi wasn't having it. That and her Father was a mayor and politician so she grew up rich and I imagine she inherited quite a bit.

Not what I asked for. It's no secret democrats for the most part support a path to citizenship for immigrants that are already here. However I have never heard Pelosi say to just open up the border and let it be a free for all.

She supports sanctuary even for illegals that have committed crimes, which is what sanctuary is about.

She supports sanctuary even for illegals that have committed crimes, which is what sanctuary is about.

There is no difference in supporting open boarders in action even if you don’t want to call it that.

She supports any that make it here to be allowed to stay and making it much eases to get here both illegally and legally.

I support legal imagination and I’m will to review the process but I want controls.

This is what happens when Twitter bans annoying conservatives.

The conservatives become twn times more annoying.

Twitter, please ban Ben Shapiro.

Please.

Please.

Please.

Land deals. Her and her husband have made very suspect, but very lucrative real estate purchases over the years. 20/20 tried covering it awhile back but Pelosi wasn't having it. That and her Father was a mayor and politician so she grew up rich and I imagine she inherited quite a bit.
Unlike McConnel who is worth 20 million on his salary?

Only the immoral left will decry what Laura Loomer is demonstrating here. That girl has courage.

Also, I'd like Chuck Schumer's hypocrisy exposed too.

Not what I asked for. It's no secret democrats for the most part support a path to citizenship for immigrants that are already here. However I have never heard Pelosi say to just open up the border and let it be a free for all.

I didn't hear her say she supports open borders. She just doesn't support a wall and neither do the majority of Americans.
Well, saying she refuses to consider a wall that secured the border doesn't help her cause. Neither does running a state that protects illegal immigrants from following the laws of this country.

This is what happens when Twitter bans annoying conservatives.

The conservatives become twn times more annoying.

Twitter, please ban Ben Shapiro.

Please.

Please.

Please.
Why are you in favor of censorship?

Why are you in favor of censorship?

Because being banned by twitter makes the conservative more powerful than the liberals can possibly imagine.

alec-guinness-star-wars-obi-wan.jpg

Well, saying she refuses to consider a wall that secured the border doesn't help her cause. Neither does running a state that protects illegal immigrants from following the laws of this country.

Maybe you can provide insight on this one. Remember when all the conservatives here were outraged (rightfully so) about liberals harassing politicians in public? Compare that outage to the absolute glee they seem to get from seeing Pelosi harassed at her home.

What is it? Should politicians be harassed, or should they not be harassed? Or, should they be harassed when you personally dislike them?

Maybe you can provide insight on this one. Remember when all the conservatives here were outraged (rightfully so) about liberals harassing politicians in public? Compare that outage to the absolute glee they seem to get from seeing Pelosi harassed at her home.

What is it? Should politicians be harassed, or should they not be harassed? Or, should they be harassed when you personally dislike them?
I'm not big on harassment, I think it tends to overshadow the point, it probably did here.

Back