Crime LAURA LOOMER and Illegal Aliens From Mexico Storm Pelosi’s Yard – Set Up Sanctuary Camp — GET DEPORT

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Straight up, I am no Loomer fan in the least, but this is some good shit.

Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters....

Loomer attached photos of Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens, including Kate Steinle, to the canopy....

Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors....

Update: Police officers showed up but they haven’t forced Loomer and her caravan off of Pelosi’s property…yet.

2nd Update: At 1 PM PST, the police ordered Laura Loomer and her illegal alien caravan to leave Nancy Pelosi’s Napa Valley property.

Loomer and her caravan are now en route to newly-elected California Governor Gavin Newsom’s home.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...orm-pelosis-yard-set-up-sanctuary-camp-video/

Twitter's ablaze... this is hilarious!

She brings real illegals and Pelosi deports them - LMFAO!

Well, if you're gonna troll, troll big.

Why would the illegals agree to that? Did she tell them they were doing something else?

Pelosi should have let everyone come in and eat her food and shit in her toilet.

Imagine seeing this on your lawn

1516942177443.jpg

I've got to say I'm enjoying watching Laura Loomer's public psychotic breakdown from having her twitter account taken away.

Who the fuck is Laura Bloomer?

Go see a movie. Play some mini golf. Netflix and Chill

This is gold. Nancy wants to let them all into the country. They've gotta stay somewhere. Why not in her mansion?

She's somehow got a net worth of something like $100 million and I believe the congressperson salary is less than 200K per year. How the fuck does that happen???

It's way past time someone expose these idiots that ruined California.

I hope the illegals know the cause, because it's not cool to them. But, fuck Pelosi... she's a shitbag.

So she climbed over a wall to prove that walls are needed and work?

Jacob Wohl with a wig!

Back