Laugh Tracks In TV Shows Are Ridiculous

I've actually never had a green bean casserole. I might look online and check out some recipes.

It'll change your life, man. It's a ridiculously good side to go with almost anything.

Well I guess I know what I am having for Supper tomorrow. Thanks man.

I hate laugh tracks.. Pretty much any "comedy" that CBS produces is utter garbage, and over-saturated with laugh tracks.. I can't get why anyone can watch Big Bang, or Two and a Half Men.

Seinfeld was about the only show with audience laughter I liked.

Laugh tracks are for poor writers. Writers of decent comedy shows don't need to depend on laugh tracks. Look at shows like Community, Parks and Rec, or Modern Family.. Compared to any POS show on CBS.

The Big Bang Theory is even worse without a laugh track.

I hate laugh tracks.. Pretty much any "comedy" that CBS produces is utter garbage, and over-saturated with laugh tracks.. I can't get why anyone can watch Big Bang, or Two and a Half Men.

Seinfeld was about the only show with audience laughter I liked.

Laugh tracks are for poor writers. Writers of decent comedy shows don't need to depend on laugh tracks. Look at shows like Community, Parks and Rec, or Modern Family.. Compared to any POS show on CBS.

I realized only recently that I don't hate comedies, I just hate being told when to laugh.

Thank you Brooklyn 99.

Back