Latifi 5’8” >225lbs against Derrick Lewis 6’3” 265 lbs

I mean Derrick Lewis really isn’t that good. Slow, shitty footwork/head movement, can’t defend against wrestlers.

one thing I will say tho is he seems to have shitty cardio, but I think that’s just because he’s so slow in the cage. But he tends to outlast other guys somehow.

Latifi also has shit cardio. He probably dominates the first round before sucking wind and losing a decision or in round 3

The big thing with Lewis is he gets gassed fast, but never, ever loses the KO power despite that. He hangs around sucking wind and looking ready to drop dead from exhaustion and then BAM! he takes the W. I agree it's odd and unique, but it's got a slow, plodding fat guy to the highest level of MMA so who am I to question it?

That last Serbian did not look good. Said he was training at Elevation with Blaydes but he had only one round in him.
Of course he did not look good , In fact he looked terrible and that wasn't surprising at all.
That guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near UFC because he is a can (As most of serb fighters)

Latifi in the other hand is an Albanian , Nothing to do with the serbs.

Hope Latifi wins this
Wouldn't count him out as he can wrestle here.
But better keep that chin safe or its night night.

Back