latest Ronda's statement via ESPN

It's embarrassing and classless of her to not show her face to the media. She had no problem doing it while she was winning and all her defeated foes would do it all the same. Once it was flipped and she lost she couldn't handle it. Even Conor got embarassed by nate and still went to the media. Keep hiding ronda

The media is full of snakes.

She has no obligation to do anything for them.

All these news sites saying "Rondas next move: Retirement" don't even know what a fucking americana is.

They shouldn't have a say or an opinion on another persons career but they get to because they have the outlet to do so by default.

Retirement my dick in their mouth.

All Ronda has to do is drop edmond and get involved in a new camp with a top level coach.

Any coach would be happy to have her and add that huge name to their resume. And she has all the money in the world to pay them.

Ronda can come back and even win the title, all she needs is top tier training and sensible strategy, like some fucking double legs for Christ sake.

Last edited:
very elegant, does not look like something Ronda would do

I would like to formally announce my retirement from mixed martial arts.

Edmond - NOO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOO!!!

This wouldn't be as embarrassing

if she was able to accept defeat

in person, like a true professional

the woman's division didn't come a long way since ronda. It 's just better fighters like cyborg were suppressed from stealing ronda's spotlight. The whole WMMA agenda was a sham
Cyborg never fights anyone good so she's never proved herself to be better.

Damage control by the PR, she will probably announce retirement in the following weeks.

its not true, Ronda was fighting at 145 then they hatched a plan for the 135 division if they were gonna make the WMMA hype train work since it wouldn't at 145 with cyborg there.
Who's "they"? Didn't she move to 135 while she was still in Strikeforce? I'm sure she didn't want to fight cyborg, but 135 is more natural than 145 for her and for most women.

It's embarrassing and classless of her to not show her face to the media. She had no problem doing it while she was winning and all her defeated foes would do it all the same. Once it was flipped and she lost she couldn't handle it. Even Conor got embarassed by nate and still went to the media. Keep hiding ronda
Yep, and Conor had to sit through that post fight presser and eat shit the whole time.

giphy.gif

I want to see her go on another run but with a different coach. I'm sure she can improve on all areas with a real camp and not shaved arm Edmund coaching her.

She still has imo the most natural talent of anyone in that division.

She has to change camps though.. She was already done before she even attempted a takedown, its just absolutely ridiculous considering how good she is on the ground, that she didn't even try to take Holly or Amanda down.

(I know she tried after being rocked, but at that point you're off balance and not at your best)

Ronda could train with the best stiking coaches for 1,000 years and she would still have awful striking.

You say she has the most natural talent, but she only has a talent for subs/Judo throws. She can't wrestle, box, kick, or do anything really anything other than grapple. She's elite at one thing and terrible at every other aspect of MMA.

Did you see how easy Nunes threw off her clinch attempts? She just shrugged her off and proceeded to decimate her. Ronda is an F level athlete at best. How is Ronda more naturally talented than her?

This kinda reminds me of when lebron failed with the heat the first year.

People saying she wouldn't get such negativity if she did this or that, nah the hate was there and all it needed was her failing

Lol that is so out of character it's like saying a cow said woof.

Ronda is probably going absolutely hysterical right now and her crew are trying to hide her and keep her enclosed while releasing damage control statements such as that.

Ronda vs Edmond in a loser leaves town match

For those that haven't seen it

"I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me," Rousey said in a statement provided to ESPN.

"Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda.

"I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding."

after a year she will say more for sure.

Standard PR statement.

She's probably crying her head off, punching walls, pigging out and taking naps every few hours to deal with the post loss depression.

Back