Latest 24/7

StRatoCastR

Gear Tester/Reviewer
@Brown
Reaction score
Bradley using Reyes for training and cheap ever lasts while drilling with his dad
JMM using rivals on the DE bag

Interesting...

Bradley did this for his last camp too. Both will be using Reyes fight night

GB, I could have sworn Bradley was all about Grant, or am I wrong?

But yeah Marquez is always about Reyes come fight night!

he was wearing all out Grant for the Pacquiao fight. But for his last fight with Provonikov he was all out Reyes.

Marquez wearing Reyes, Winning, and Rival Guerrero

Bradley wearing Reyes, Grant, Everlast

Joel Diaz for the win with the Garibay mitts.

off topic you guys see the Cotto fight?

That must have been awesome to see a what appear to be a prime and aggressive Cotto. When the 1st bell rang I was like omg what is he doing hehe. Great fight!

That must have been awesome to see a what appear to be a prime and aggressive Cotto. When the 1st bell rang I was like omg what is he doing hehe. Great fight!

Off topic again. Sort've..

Strato when is your winning headgear arriving? I'm also getting one in leather, fully customized, buckle closure, if I get someone to buy my current fg-2900.

Sadly, I think I'll sell my campeon headgear and my rival competition headgear and my hayabusa Mirai gloves because I'm in desperate need of a Winning open face competition headgear. From what I can see, the shoulder roll defence is very well possible with winnings competition headgear.

I'll also be getting Winning's competition headgear customized.

Roughly 2-3 weeks from now GB.

I'm sure a lot of people on the board would be up for buying your current fg2900 man. I know gixxer was looking at one but felt it was too pricey I think for a used one it may be more his price range. He's looking for a black one though I believe.

Roughly 2-3 weeks from now GB.

I'm sure a lot of people on the board would be up for buying your current fg2900 man. I know gixxer was looking at one but felt it was too pricey I think for a used one it may be more his price range. He's looking for a black one though I believe.

I have my blue one up on Ebay, I have a few watchers and messages recieved about the item. I hope it sells so I could buy another one.

What size did you go with?

My current fg-2900 is a large. It fits me very, very well but I think I'm going with medium for my next purchase, In hope that the cheeks wouldn't be so close. Floyd uses a Medium, his cheeks look more separated than what mine do.

Large I have a head like a pumpkin so I always need a large. According to rakuten I was near a 2L but shihtzu assured me a L would be perfect.

wlchp4.jpg

See how his cheeks are separated enough to wear he can breathe? Mine's are pretty close. Not close enough to wear they could touch, but just closer than his.

7 3/8 fitted hat, but that is a little big.

so about a 7 1/4, going off of memory I think it was like 22.75 inches? Maybe

7 3/8 fitted hat, but that is a little big.

so about a 7 1/4, going off of memory I think it was like 22.75 inches? Maybe

Oh well then it'll fit you without question. If you're interested, PM me.

if everlast put more effort into their gear instead of paying people to wear it we would have a top 4 glove on our hands.

I remember Bradley saying that grants were the best gloves in the world,But then i noticed for his next fight against provodnikov he started using reyes on the de bag and mitts.

I was also surprised to see marquez wearing rivals,Always thought he was a reyes and winning guy..

Back