Lately I’ve been wondering if some are you are MMA fans

There are also dicks and pussies
images

Lately I’ve been wondering if some of you are MMA fans or just fans of a specific fighter. What are your thoughts, are you an MMA fan or watch this beautiful sport for a certain fighter?

I’ve seen people glad that Cejudo, Conor, etc are retired. How the fuck are you a fan of the sport if you don’t want to see these two fight? These are just examples, doesn’t mean I’m a fan of these guys.

Also, how can you not want prospects to prosper? It makes the sport more exciting. Not bitching, just want to have an intellectual discussion. Perhaps, I’m wrong.

I guess, if you find yourself only watching when a certain fighter is on, that’s the hint.
Most people on Sherdog are just bandwagon jumpers they’re not even really fans of one or two certain fighters......... when the hype goes, they go

Lol he was just an example, I don’t like the guy, but still want to watch him fight.
Your argument was a blanket “how are we fans if we don’t want to see Conor or Cejudo fight?” In the same breath you talk about not being a fan if someone only watches certain fighters. Do you see the contradiction in your argument? The answer is I don’t give a fu@k if Conor or Cejudo fights again because I’m a fight fan...and there are plenty of fights to watch without those two..

I'm a fight fan, not an MMA fan. Most people don't fight anymore, they're too worried about looking good for their Instagrams and meme pages.

Beat me to it.

I love watching Conor fight.

But the guy makes it so hard to back him with his constant attention seeking / fake retiring.

I like watching fighters fight and talking about that. Now it’s more and more twitter wars and Instagram pics.

Back