Last time you got laid?

Week and a half ago girl i meet on facebook dating. Talked for a week, soon as the nudes started coming from her i knew it was game on.
Went from back massage to some awesome head both ways She swallowed like a champion, snuggle, then bang , then we went out to eat. Came back talked then doggie style and she bounced.
Was a good day actually.
Chubby/bbw, big tits\pretty smile\ glasses very giving attitude.
8/10 will bang again.

Feels like forever. Probably 3 months, which is terrible because I'm married.

Got a blowie last night though. Couldn't do more because she was on her period and she's not down with Moses.

Sadly, not since my father in law passed about three weeks ago. Since then my wife has been going through a pretty major depressive episode. So, she hasn't exactly been interested in sex. Which is, of course, totally understandable. I'm sure things will return to their normal active state whenever she begins to feel better. I'm certainly not about to pester her for sex. She'll let me know when she's ready.
I’m completely the opposite in times of crises, I can’t get enough. Best way to put it out of your head, may be doing some long term psychological damage but for now it helps

Back