Last time you got laid?

This morning,

But I'm guessing being married doesn't count..

But in all honesty,

If you just got laid and you are married and have kids... That should count way more then if you are single and can't get laid..

What he said

Two days ago and tomorrow is set. Single with a 4 year old and in good spirits with his mom.
You should go out more and delete those crappy apps.
Might save some disappointing efforts.
So the way I read this - you and the mum are split up, but you still bang on the reg, including scheduling it?

Still a virgin waiting on true love
361735A8-D08C-4F3E-B55F-BAD630F48283.jpeg C8479E63-C315-4A00-B479-E80A8140E873.jpeg

wasn't in the mood but she was so she just did her thing. Not sure if that counts

Few months ago now, I have my daughter all weekend and I can't be bothered to try and pull on a work night.

Honestly as I've got older I'm just getting lazier when it comes to attempting to get laid. I'd have gone across the country when I was 18, nowadays I'd struggle to motivate myself to leave my street. Last time I had Tinder I got read of it because I couldn't be bothered to message people back and make shitty small talk.

I may get the urge back eventually, but not really feeling it at present. Who needs women when you've got shitposting on Sherdog to do.

Sadly, not since my father in law passed about three weeks ago. Since then my wife has been going through a pretty major depressive episode. So, she hasn't exactly been interested in sex. Which is, of course, totally understandable. I'm sure things will return to their normal active state whenever she begins to feel better. I'm certainly not about to pester her for sex. She'll let me know when she's ready.

Sadly, not since my father in law passed about three weeks ago. Since then my wife has been going through a pretty major depressive episode. So, she hasn't exactly been interested in sex. Which is, of course, totally understandable. I'm sure things will return to their normal active state whenever she begins to feel better. I'm certainly not about to pester her for sex. She'll let me know when she's ready.
I'm ready for you. I have a sweet violent urg

Last month. Laid off the dating apps for a bit. Still "seeing" girls but I've put it on a back burner for now.

Yesterday
Outside relationship 5+ months, damn you kung flu

1 month and a half ago.. we have been in quarantine for 100 days or so here...

Back