Last Thing That Made you literally Laugh Out Loud?

The thread above about vasectomies

I lol'ed just fifteen minutes ago
My daughter who is 18months old just started sitting at her own little table and chair set for meals. It so happens it's basically dog height. I'd just made her lunch and she sat down at her table, I've squatted down on the other chair, and the dog just casually walks up, leans in and eats her entire meal in one fucking bite. Too fast for me to do anything. Daughter just looked up at me with this look like "where's my fucking dinner gone, mate"

Made me lol

ive been looking after my daughters cause of half term, i went to the toilet ,and as i came down the stairs' was politely informed that baby headband i quote " baby turned on the fucking playstation again" from my 3 year old.

Its the oraquick in-home test you can get OTC..it says its 99.9% accurate :(

I have scheduled confirmatory blood test but am in a state of anxiety right now and need some anonymous counseling advice and comforting

I just cant go talk to my friends and family right now until i properly digest and come to terms with this shock

My nephew is 15 and autistic. He is high functioning and has a dry sense of humor. He sent me a video of him playing a prank on his grandmother and his aunts. They are Afghan and are afraid of dogs. My nephew lives on the other side of the house. He takes a video and says "Ok Guys, its me. Im going to play a prank on my terrorist relatives and its gonna be fucking funny!" He then lets his french bulldog loose on their side of the house. Hilarity ensued. The Women were screaming, falling, the dog was running free like a demon with his tongue out and a shit eating grin..

I must ave watched this like 5 times in a row

This one made me lose it too

The last time I caught myself thinking there was any hope for me.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-that-jedi-diego-sanchez.4083925/

the person that posted this

PqNGrRU.png

the thread has some real gems in it.

I don't remember.

Like I remember the last time, but it's like a few days ago so I don't want to think that I haven't laughed out loud in a few days. I'd rather think that I did laughed out loud and don't remember it.

Most recently? A few minutes ago. It was Joe Rogan's interview with Jim Norton. Joe said Edward Snowden had no evidence of aliens. Then Joe immediately justified it with "well, he hasn't seen everything though" then admitted that he refused to believe there are no aliens.

This isn't drop dead funny but it made me laugh a bit because I knew he was gonna say that right before he said it. Joe sounded like a kid who heard there was no Santa Claus.

That Tim Robinson sketch show. Shit's so stupid but makes me laugh my ass off.
I love that show

I was telling my brother about it but he lost his sense of humour a few years ago

Back