Last Thing That Made you literally Laugh Out Loud?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I just got done taking my dog outside, he made #2, and ended up with a dangler at the end. This really upset him, and it went from trying to "shake it off", to spinning, to whining and spinning, to finally flopping on his back before it fell off.

It was only about 30 seconds, but to see the progression of emotions, and attempts to problem solve something like that was hilarious. (Sidenote: I'm glad he did because I wasn't helping with that)

Jose Flanders got me good last night.....

Last edited:
Dog walkers should carry a roll of toilet paper and wipe the dog.

That Tim Robinson sketch show. Shit's so stupid but makes me laugh my ass off.

Can't wrap my head around the appeal of owning a doge

Last time I literally lol'd was last night watching an episode of Banshee when I realized one of the characters was Waingro (of HEAT fame)

This man's delivery and observations:

That Tim Robinson sketch show. Shit's so stupid but makes me laugh my ass off.
I really laughed at toilet with a, what's this -- a JOKE HOLE??? YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE TURBO TEAM YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN.

I just got done taking my dog outside, he made #2, and ended up with a dangler at the end. This really upset him, and it went from trying to "shake it off", to spinning, to whining and spinning, to finally flopping on his back before it fell off.

It was only about 30 seconds, but to see the progression of emotions, and attempts to problem solve something like that was hilarious. (Sidenote: I'm glad he did because I wasn't helping with that)

This happened to me once (As in to my dog while I was walking him). He took a dump and a short while afterwards he just sat down and wouldn't move like 'don't look at me'. I couldn't blame him because we were walking beside a busy main road. I had to lift his ass up and saw he had some string dangling out of it, which I had to pull out in full of view of maybe a hundred drivers and pedestrians. I like to think they all quietly nodded in my direction because they knew the struggle of dog ownership and saw me going the extra mile. The dog just started walking forward pretending it never happened

Prototypical low IQ, low information voter.

I actually laughed pretty hard at my friend's dog, too

She's a little Maltese who likes to jump on beds, couches, and even other dogs. I have this thing were I'd throw her a treat on the couch and she'll jump up and go get it. The other day I did the same thing but when she tries to jump to the couch she slid off and gave a little yelp when she hit the carpet. She didn't get hurt or anything so I didn't feel too bad about laughing

The first time that I laughed out loud for this year was actually earlier today

Boss was complaining about one of the coworkers that's a complete scrub. One of the scrub coworkers clients has cancer so she hasn't been into the studio in a while. The client came yesterday and the coworker literally went up to her and with a confused look said "wow you're still alive" ?

I completely lost it when my boss told me that. My boss gave me a horrified look while smiling and said it's not funny and I told her I'm not laughing because I think it's funny I'm laughing because I'm so shocked that somebody would actually say that to somebody whose dying's face

Is it weird that I lol basically all day?

I listen to Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast, the Real Ass Podcast, Legion of Skanks, old Opie and Anthony bits etc all day at work and laugh basically the whole time.

Then I post in the War Room and spend most of my time there laughing at democrats and terrorist sympathisers.

I saw 'Sonic the Hedgehog' in theaters, and when I wasn't smiling I was laughing throughout the entire movie.

But one line, one of the last, make me lose my shit. I laughed for FAR longer at it than anything else in the movie.

"At least my fitbit is getting steps."

It was so damn random, silly, and I can't quite say exactly why I found it so damn funny, but it almost made me cry from laughing so long.

Back