Last post fight cage staredown/confrontation in the ufc?

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't remember, the last one I saw was Shogun and Jon Jones after Jones found out he would be fighting for the title?

Which made sense

Before that Silva vs GSP almost happened.

What one's am I missing?

shad and jones is the last one i can recall but neither was in to it

They would have done Vitor and Weidman at UFC 168 but after Silva broke his leg it wouldn't have seemed right to do it...

tito was the king of this shit. after chuck beat vitor, he hopped in the cage. he promoted the upcoming fight with ken and wanted to congratulate chuck because they were still friends. but he couldn't stop himself from saying he would kick chuck's ass next. chuck was diplomatic and said it'd be tough to fight a friend..... and then things changed after a few months when he realized tito would do anything to duck him.

also, after tito beat vitor, he started running his mouth. ken shamrock grabbed a steel chair and hit tito over the back of the head, letting everyone know he had been in cahoots with the NWO. I've been told that's not what happened, but it was so bad that this is what I remember. it may as well have been on Monday Night Raw. finally, he cleaned up his antics by 2014 when he fought bonnar.

Back