Last Night's Event on Fight Pass

snakey32

White Belt
Reaction score
I was traveling last night and missed out on the fight card. I subscribe to fight pass and assumed I could watch it, but it's telling me that it's blocked in several regions and then lists their country codes. I live in the US and that is not listed.

Am I missing something, or is fight pass being run my monkeys?

Fox holds exclusive rights to shows that air on their network for a time after they air.

Fightpass is not meant to replace other ways of viewing mainly supplement and give access to fights and events not available through those other channels.

In order to view on fightpass you have to be in a country that didn't have an exclusive tv deal to air it.

Fox holds exclusive rights to shows that air on their network for a time after they air.

Fightpass is not meant to replace other ways of viewing mainly supplement and give access to fights and events not available through those other channels.

In order to view on fightpass you have to be in a country that didn't have an exclusive tv deal to air it.

Dang. Thank you for explaining!

fightpass in canada is better imo.

The player is soooo freaking bad it's not even funny. I'm trying to watch the Eddie wineland fight and you can physically click to watch that fight specifically but then it only loads the Ed Herman fight and doesn't let you skip to the wineland fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back