Last night sucked

I loved it :D Cain with his belt back..JDS is the man so that sucked.plus my 2 only really disliked guys(in mma not the card) lost guillard and lauzon.

Doesn't make up for pacquiao getting ko'd but I picked that as a good possibility so I wasn't crushed.

Funny, all of my guys won. Great night for me.

Agreed.

This is probably the 2nd or 3rd card in a row that all my fighters lost, including Fox 5.

I'm vcash broke now.

you have to be the biggest anti wrestling/wrestling hater on sherdog.. but I like reading your posts for some reason lol

Belcher, Leben, Lauzon, MJ and JDS all lost. :icon_cry2

Was a good card, but all my guys lost. Hate when that happens. Props to Cain though, he put a beating on JDS. And props to JDS for being a warrior.

Pretty much plus most fights went to a decision and were ultimately wrasslefests.

The main card was pretty lackluster imo. It's also a lot harder for me to pay attention to slow grinding grappling matches when I'm drinking at a sports bar surrounded with Tapout and Affliction t-shirts.

It's the first time I didn't lose vCash on an event though. I broke even haha

I went 5/12 with picks...

Overall I dont think the card sucked, but yeah, some "upsets" here and there.

Was a good card, but all my guys lost. Hate when that happens. Props to Cain though, he put a beating on JDS. And props to JDS for being a warrior.

Last night was actually great, the champ got his belt back.

I hear you. I had: Duffee, Garcia, Wineland, Varner, Leben, Boetsch, Belcher, Miller, & Cain. I guess 5 out of 9 isn't so bad?

It was incredibly frustrating since I'm a big Lauzon fan, and it looked like if there were just a few more seconds at the end of round 3, he may have submitted Miller. Would have been an amazing comeback win.

I was happy to see Cain, Okami, and Miller win on the main card. The other 2 fights were disappointing for me. Wtf is vcash btw?

I went 5/12 with picks...

Overall I dont think the card sucked, but yeah, some "upsets" here and there.

I don't think the card sucked either. Guys i liked losing is what sucked.

Going into the main event i was depressed, but JDS winning would have made everything better..

Exactly. I bet on the whole card. I think I only got four right and three of those were small bets. But JDS winning would have saved my night.

Well...

I would like to start by saying that this card sucked because Mike Goldberg was not there and if you are a Chris Leben fan you are not a human being worth talking to.

I only wish Lauzon won. Outside of that, it was ok. I didn't care who won most of the fights, and i'm glad Leben lost. Only time i've ever wanted him to win was against Bisping. lol.

yea, dont like any of those guys, glad they lost, use to love belcher, until he showed no evolution last night

Back