Last night sucked

76Knockout

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Belcher, Leben, Lauzon, MJ and JDS all lost. :icon_cry2

Was a good card, but all my guys lost. Hate when that happens. Props to Cain though, he put a beating on JDS. And props to JDS for being a warrior.

Agreed.

This is probably the 2nd or 3rd card in a row that all my fighters lost, including Fox 5.

I'm vcash broke now.

Agreed.

This is probably the 2nd or 3rd card in a row that all my fighters lost, including Fox 5.

I'm vcash broke now.

Going into the main event i was depressed, but JDS winning would have made everything better..

Leben's performance was truly depressing, then Brunson's awkward screaming after the fight was over.... then Lauzon hitting that guillotine at the last second... then JDS getting dropped and completely dominated.

I hate MMA.

Haha.

A good card? Hardly..

Leben's performance was truly depressing, then Brunson's awkward screaming after the fight was over.... then Lauzon hitting that guillotine at the last second... then JDS getting dropped and completely dominated.

I hate MMA.

Haha.

Yeah it was a hard night. Hope JDS can rebound strong.

you have way too many favorite fighters if you have that many faves fighting on one card.

JDS getting smashed like that really sucked. Same with Leben. At least the prelims were pretty good.

you have way too many favorite fighters if you have that many faves fighting on one card.

So to root for/like a fighter they have to be one of my favorites? wtf :rolleyes:

JDS is one of my favorite fighters, Belcher too.

MJ, Leben and Lauzon are just guys i like and root for.

So to root for/like a fighter they have to be one of my favorites? wtf :rolleyes:

JDS is one of my favorite fighters, Belcher too.

MJ, Leben and Lauzon are just guys i like and root for.

this, there is always someone i root for.

Nothing beats UFC 92... Big Nog, Griffin and Wanderlei all losing brutally on the main card.

Nothing beats UFC 92... Big Nog, Griffin and Wanderlei all losing brutally on the main card.

I hated seeing Griffin lose the title like that. fan of Mir and Rampage. But i like Wand and Nog so that was kinda eh.

Yea it was a tough one for me and my vCash account lol. Watching Leben and Belcher get stifled on the ground sucked, watching Boetsch look sloppy and have a series of mounting problems lead to a half hearted TKO loss was tough to watch and of course JDS having NOTHING for Cain really put a damper things. Miller vs. Lauzon was awesome as I like both guys but that was the only redeeming factor of the card for me.

Back