*Last night I got my parlay. Recovered my Sandhagen $500 loss*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
After dealing with plenty of Sherdog's jokes after my loss, finally got my money back. YESS!!!

This UFC 251 was such a predictable card. All four main favorites won. Gotta say the I dodged the Andrade and Holloway bullets, although i'm pretty sure Rose won the first 2 rounds and Volk got 3,4,5. Was confident before Buffer announced the decision.

I could have take some more risks, like betting on Yan in the parlay or putting some more money (my goal was to bet $400 for a $2K win), but it was very good as it went.

Btw, that was my only bet last night. Don't even made a cover up one for the last fight.

Complete parlay was:
Namajunas
+
Aldo/Yan start Rd2
+
Volkanovski
+
Usman/Masvidal more than 3.5 rounds.

Screenshot_20200712-0040572.png
Screenshot_20200712-0918412.png

Have a good Sunday.

Last edited:
Looks like you are trying to tell us you bet it in US Dollar when it in fact looks like you bet it in your Peruvian currency which is SOL

That's 250 SOL = $71

After dealing with plenty of Sherdog's jokes after my loss, finally got my money back. YESS!!!

This UFC 251 was such a predictable card. All four main favorites won. Gotta say the I dodged the Andrade and Holloway bullets, although i'm pretty sure Rose won the first 2 rounds and Volk got 3,4,5. Was confident before Buffer announced the decision.

I could have take some more risks, like betting on Yan in the parlay or putting some more money (my goal was to bet $400 for a $2K win), but it was very good as it went.

Btw, that was my only bet last night. Don't even made a cover up one for the last fight.

Complete parlay was:
Namajunas
+
Aldo/Yan start Rd2
+
Volkanovski + Usman/Masvidal more than 3.5 rounds.

Have a good Sunday.

Good job dude
tumblr_inline_mqaqm23IIB1qz4rgp.gif

[ ] "English, mothafucka! Do you speak it!?"
[x] "Peruvian sols, mothafucka! Do you bet them!?"

Complete parlay was:
Namajunas
+
Aldo/Yan start Rd2
+
Volkanovski
+
Usman/Masvidal more than 3.5 rounds.

Have a good Sunday.

So u bet 70 to win 200? Does ur mom know ur gambling? Kewl thread

Looks like you are trying to tell us you bet it in US Dollar when it in fact looks like you bet it in your Peruvian currency which is SOL

That's 250 SOL = $71
but he never put usd....

Back