Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Welcome to Rockville 2022. Kiss/Korn/Guns and Roses/Foo Fighters
as headliners. I really couldn't give a shit about Kiss, and am hoping for another great co-headliner that night so I can leave early. But they offer a payment plan, and at $40 a month how can I resist?

Last edited:
On tap
Dinosaur jr
Ghost/volbeat
Metallica in Vegas!
Slash
Foo fighters
Jerry Cantrell

Just got front row seats for this one, technically 3rd row behind the wheelchair open section, but Wheels is gonna have to get his ass outta the way cause I need to boogie!

265763549_6273727010586_131640586731364753_n.jpg

I've got 10 Years coming in Mid April. Not going to miss that one.

after that I'm hoping to get some of the Strange guys up here, King ISO just dropped a hip hop bomb, Tech9 and Taebo all over it.

Taebo's one to keep an eye on.

Bought tickets for Kikagaku Moyo’s farewell tour in May. If you haven’t seen them live, and like psychedelic music, check them out. They are an excellent live band.

Going to see Tool in 2 weeks. Can’t beat free tickets. Plus, the venue is close enough to walk to.

Really hoping to get Iron Maiden US Tour tickets next week.
Up the Irons. They put on one of the best live shows. Even my wife who doesn’t listen to them stood for most of their set.

only band I care about is Rose Tattoo live. It will be their last live show on U.S. soil for a long time. It will be cool to see the band that influenced GnR and others. Been waiting 2 years since the canceled for Covid, hope it doesn’t happen again.

Up the Irons. They put on one of the best live shows. Even my wife who doesn’t listen to them stood for most of their set.

only band I care about is Rose Tattoo live. It will be their last live show on U.S. soil for a long time. It will be cool to see the band that influenced GnR and others. Been waiting 2 years since the canceled for Covid, hope it doesn’t hsppen again.
Hold strong, it'll happen! Due to Covid, I had Metallica tickets that I purchased in October 2019(originally scheduled for May 2020), and finally was able to see the show this last November. It got canceled/rescheduled twice, and finally 25 months later I was able to enjoy the show.

Hold strong, it'll happen! Due to Covid, I had Metallica tickets that I purchased in October 2019(originally scheduled for May 2020), and finally was able to see the show this last November. It got canceled/rescheduled twice, and finally 25 months later I was able to enjoy the show.
Hope so dude! Off topic for those that don’t know Angry Anderson (ironbar) played one of Tina Turners henchmen in mad max 3. Pretty damn cool. TFFT

1298FC66-12B7-49E3-85AF-6EA494540564.jpeg

Got this one coming up in about a month at the arena in Oakland
Really looking forward to it

New-Edition-9a7a748eca.jpg

Picked up Nick Cave, Pavement, and Spiritualized tickets.
I think I’ll look to get a last minute ticket for Mdou Moctar and Parquet Courts on the 17th.

Back