Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Got a couple lined up for Summer/Autumn.
  • Judas Priest (Bloodstock Festival)
  • Fozzy
  • The Cribs
  • An evening with Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
  • Slamdunk Festival (Sum41, NOFX, Alkaline Trio etc)
  • Evening with Michael Bisping
  • Laura Marling
  • Send More Paramedics
  • Jesca Hoop
  • MF Doom String Quartet Tribute
  • Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes
After looking at my calendar I've got a lot more booked in than I realised.

Do people still follow them around the country?
Whenever the Dead came to Oakland, we'd go party in the parking lot with all the freaks and weirdos
They always had the best drugs
I'm old, so not me, it was just a good excuse to go to Chicago for a weekend .. but I'm sure there are still a bunch of kids that follow them around

Weirdest thing to me is John Mayer is playing lead guitar for them? I've heard bootlegs of the shows from the past couple years, and the dude can legit shredded, but it seems like a really weird combo.

Not for me. All my three concerts are postponed to 2022. Clutch, Hans Zimmer and Kvelertak.
Damn that sucks.
I would love to see Clutch. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait for you sherbro.

Eagles now in October... Pearl Jam still haven't rescheduled their North American tour.

I think cypress hill has some sort of concert. hard to go to concerts because they are selling out fast and tickets prices are 4 times the prices post covid shutdowns. I was supposed to go see bruno mars in las vegas but I wasnt going to pay 400 a ticket.

Got a couple lined up for Summer/Autumn.
  • Judas Priest (Bloodstock Festival)
  • Fozzy
  • The Cribs
  • An evening with Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
  • Slamdunk Festival (Sum41, NOFX, Alkaline Trio etc)
  • Evening with Michael Bisping
  • Laura Marling
  • Send More Paramedics
  • Jesca Hoop
  • MF Doom String Quartet Tribute
  • Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes
After looking at my calendar I've got a lot more booked in than I realised.
How do you do a string quartet tribute to a rapper? Do they just rhythmically play the same note?

Going to see Deftones on Labor Day and Knotfest Iowa my birthday weekend. Probably go see Black Label Society in November.

I'm going to a the Hard Summer Music Festival in at the end of this month. I will most likely catch the deadly COVID variant and be just fine in the next few days.
iu

The only gigs I have dates for are eimhear ni ghlacain and the offspring. Have tickets for wisdom in chains and Moscow death brigade (both from 2020) but wisdom haven’t announced the date and Moscow death brigade was delayed again until 2022

Back