Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Last gig I was at was Testament/Exodus/Death Angel in March

Had tickets for Pearl Jam and Pixies in July but it's been cancelled, Gutted.

:(

source.gif

I hate that all my concerts are delayed a year, like, I have to guarantee myself to live another year. Not that I planned on dying or anything, but fuck.

I’ve watched a bunch of concert films

I bought my wife tickets to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden in January for her birthday. That just got postponed to March 2022. Yikes.

Mr. Bungle is doing a livestream concert on Halloween. They had a "ticket package", for $93 ($15 "ticket,", a shirt, and signed poster from the band (Patton, Lombardo, Scott Ian, ect limited to 100). I thought it was a good deal.

Mr. Bungle is doing a livestream concert on Halloween. They had a "ticket package", for $93 ($15 "ticket,", a shirt, and signed poster from the band (Patton, Lombardo, Scott Ian, ect limited to 100). I thought it was a good deal.

I wish I knew about this sooner. It’s sold out. I never thought I’d pay for a virtual concert but for Mr. Bungle, I’ll do it. Now I’m debating on whether to get the Halloween or el cheapo shirt.

Was going to go to Rockville in Daytona Beach last May. COVID fucked that up. Hopefully they'll be able to put on a show there next year, and of the lineup looks anything like it was supposed to this year, I'll be going for sure.

I paid $15 for a Local H livestream a couple weeks ago, to benefit local Chicago venues shutdown by Covid. It was awesome they played for almost 2.5 hrs, and it gave me the "feels" because they were the last band I saw live right before the shutdown.

I wish I knew about this sooner. It’s sold out. I never thought I’d pay for a virtual concert but for Mr. Bungle, I’ll do it. Now I’m debating on whether to get the Halloween or el cheapo shirt.
I watched the Parquet Courts show last Thursday, it was worth ordering. Oh Sees did one that I missed. I like the idea.

Got tickets for The Disco Biscuits at Westville Music Bowl in New Haven June 4 & 5. They’re selling like 2,500 tickets for a venue that that can hold like 15,000 so seats are socially distanced. Can’t fucking wait!

Terri Clark, Pam Tillis, and Suzy Bogguss in October. Tickets aren't on sale yet but I'm definitely going.

I have a few potential shows I'm eyeing, and I just pulled the trigger on Metallica in Daytona,FL in November. A little disappointed that I couldn't catch both shows, due to time off being denied for one of the days...but I'm still pretty hyped.

Back