Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Anyone else's early 2000's "inner emo" side planning on coming out of retirement, and buying MCR tickets tomorrow?

Gonna get tickets to the Loathe and Phoxjaw show in a couple of weeks.

Anvil are playing near me in March too, might have to get tickets for that. Not really my sorta thing but as it's local...

Going to see Rotting Christ/Wolfheart next month. I think Soulfly this month....?

Got tickets today for Kvelertak and Brian Fallon :):cool:

Korn & Faith No More announced a Summer US Tour today!
5e4c0b87e0f84433ba888057

Just got Foo Fighters tickets. So that should be a pretty good week or so bookended by Welcome to Rockville the weekend before.

Debating going to see Local H and Soul Asylum next Saturday. Tickets are only $27.

Employed To Serve with Palm Reader supporting tonight. Should be a good one.

Korn & Faith No More announced a Summer US Tour today!
5e4c0b87e0f84433ba888057
That's going to be my next show unless I find a different show sooner. My last show was Tool.
I saw Faith No More in 2010 or 11, can't wait to see them again.

Welp, Pearl Jam postponed the first leg of their tour in North America so I guess I won't be seeing them on April 13th now. They still haven't postponed their European leg so I'm guessing if Italy opens their borders by then that's still on.

The Eagles haven't cancelled their April 18th show and I'm assuming it's still on.

Every event +1000 audience cancelled now in Bavaria until Easter holidays are over Mid April. So no Kverlertak and Parkway Drive for me. Guess the rest of Germany will follow that and the sports leagues will play without fans - already gonna be the case with the football league(s) next weekend.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens w all the festivals here. I read some in the US are getting postponed(Coachella, Ultra)

Going to Spite on Friday and hopefully Rotting Christ/Wolfheart/Borknagar/AbigailWilliams/ImperialTriumphant

Best part about metal shows is I never have to worry about 1000+ people being there lmao

I'm pissed. They announced our State Fair lineup and one of the acts is Billy fucking Idol and it's going to get cancelled.

I'm pissed. They announced our State Fair lineup and one of the acts is Billy fucking Idol and it's going to get cancelled.
I'd be pissed too man. Billy Idol is the reason I fell in love with music as a kid.

I had tickets to see Pearl Jam, Tool a bunch of other bands and the virus ruined those plans. At least with Tool they are offering make up dates

Got tickets for Apocalyptica/Lacuna Coil in early May, assuming this virus crap calms down.

Well, Welcome to Rockville is canceled. Waiting for the Foo Fighters to cancel/reschedule next.

Eagles postponed till September.

Jackson Browne and James Taylor hasn't been pushed back from next month, but Im guessing it will, especially because Browne tested positive for corona virus.

Pearl Jam hasn't postponed their Europe leg for this summer yet we're waiting until the last minute to cancel our Spain/Italy trip.

Watching the iheart radio thing on fox

Back