Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Are these Prog Metal bands?

I'd say Palm Reader are more of a hardcore band mate.

Conjurer are a kind of death-y metal band. I'm pretty sure Insomnium are known as a melodic death metal band but I haven't heard any of their stuff yet so take that for what it's worth!

I just want to say that I saw Steel Panther tonight,and they were great! There was also a local group called Imposters In Effect, that was a Beastie Boys Tribute group. It was unexpected, but they were awesome, and set the tone for a really fun show!

Pearl Jam just announced a European tour for 2020. Just so happens I'll be in Italy when they play in Imola. the fiancé is buying tickets for that show as I type this lol.

Saw The National on Wednesday. Not a huge fan but like me a couple of songs. Just went because my gf bought tickets and really enjoyed the concert in the end. Great intense performance and they are like the indie E-Street Band :D thats what I said afterwards

Now Ghost on the 15th to wrap up the concert year

Already got tickets for 2020: Liam Gallagher 2x, Parkway Drive, NOFX & Pennywise, Iron Maiden

Saw Club d’Elf with Dana Colley (Sax player for Morphine) last Friday. Great show as usual.

Seeing Ween tomorrow at HOB Boston.

I'm going to Welcome to Rockville in Daytona in May. Not the greatest lineup top bottom each day, but I have family that lives down there too, so it makes the trip worth it. I can hang out with them each day, and head to the festival midway through when the bands I want to see begin playing.

Over 3 days I'm looking forward to seeing:
Metallica x2, Deftones, Dropkick Murphy's, Social Distortion, Rancid, Lamb of God, The Offspring, Agnostic Front, Sick of it All, Gojira, Mastadon, Anthrax and Code Orange.

I'm going to Welcome to Rockville in Daytona in May. Not the greatest lineup top bottom each day, but I have family that lives down there too, so it makes the trip worth it. I can hang out with them each day, and head to the festival midway through when the bands I want to see begin playing.

Metallica x2, Deftones, Dropkick Murphy's, Social Distortion, Rancid, Lamb of God, The Offspring, Agnostic Front, Sick of it All, Gojira, Mastadon, Anthrax and Code Orange.

Rancid? Cool.

Going to see Spafford for two night in January. Best thing in the jam scene these days. The dude shreds the guitar. Excellent player.

Fuck yes. I'd be going if I weren't going to Shaky Knees. Although metal is my favorite genre, I've never been to a metal festival. My brother in law is going and goes to one of them in the area every year. I'm dying to go to one of these but it's always terrible timing.

Went to Cypress Hill last weekend and will hit Umphrey’s McGee this Sat. Ahead the next month or so Soulive, Lotis and Start Making Sense (Talking Heads cover band)
Umphreys! They kick so much ass. And so do Soulive and Lotus. Have fun!!

Saw Club d’Elf with Dana Colley (Sax player for Morphine) last Friday. Great show as usual.

Seeing Ween tomorrow at HOB Boston.
Im hoping to see Ween in the Summer. Always an event seeing them live.

Im hoping to see Ween in the Summer. Always an event seeing them live.

I ended up missing this show due to multiple factors but mostly because HOB Boston is one of the biggest shitshow venues I've ever seen. Fortunately I'm catching their next show in February in Connecticut.

They've been adding dates fairly steadily lately so I think they'll have a bunch of dates next year.

I ended up missing this show due to multiple factors but mostly because HOB Boston is one of the biggest shitshow venues I've ever seen. Fortunately I'm catching their next show in February in Connecticut.

They've been adding dates fairly steadily lately so I think they'll have a bunch of dates next year.

That’s crappy, man.
My buddy scored tickets to the Vegas shows and I’m so jealous.
I guess they won’t be playing Canada any more. I think it’s too much of a hassle getting across the border.

I went and saw Local H two nights ago, they played 2+ hours, and killed it as always!

Pearl Jam just announced a European tour for 2020. Just so happens I'll be in Italy when they play in Imola. the fiancé is buying tickets for that show as I type this lol.
and now that PJ announced their North American Tour for this year... put in the for the presale lottery to see them here in San Diego on April 13th.

If any of you are in San Francisco, go see WAND tonight!

Just bought tickets for Employed To Serve and Palm Reader in March. It's a Monday night but gotta be done.

Going to see Conjurer next weekend and then a local gig the following Friday.

Tempted by the Menzingers in February too.

Apparently I'm going to see Jackson Browne and James Taylor in May. I love how my fiancée buys concert tickets the second she's sees them and springs it on me after the fact.

Finally see Spafford two nights in a row starting tomorrow. I'm stoked.

Back