Last day for FREE shipping of Closed Guard Sweeps DVD!

So when someone gets this please be sure to put up a torrent. :icon_chee

But seriously, I would love to see some reviews of this. The chapter list looks great and for $30 that is a hell of a deal.

did this ship already? still anxiously waiting.

So when someone gets this please be sure to put up a torrent. :icon_chee

But seriously, I would love to see some reviews of this. The chapter list looks great and for $30 that is a hell of a deal.

I agree money is tight but this really looks like a worthy investment. So I'm going to eat romain noddles for a few more lunches.

Some douchenozzle on another thread already asked about torrenting. I think he should be banned (fucking faceless whitebelts). Andreh puts out so much good free stuff he deserves a chance to make some money on this.

Andre said on the UG that they are all shipping out today. :)

Color me excited! *Z-snaps*

I agree money is tight but this really looks like a worthy investment. So I'm going to eat romain noddles for a few more lunches.

Some douchenozzle on another thread already asked about torrenting. I think he should be banned (fucking faceless whitebelts). Andreh puts out so much good free stuff he deserves a chance to make some money on this.

Listen brah no disrespect to the dvd or the guy who made it im sure its great but i dont even need it...my game is so high level and top notch already

if you wanna talk shit do it directly to my face not behind my back in another thread

Listen brah no disrespect to the dvd or the guy who made it im sure its great but i dont even need it...my game is so high level and top notch already

if you wanna talk shit do it directly to my face not behind my back in another thread

lol wow . . .

Looks good andreh...that sweept you hit on cory in the promo, smooth like butter!

So....by "directly to your face" you mean this thread? Or when he arrives you may be in in another thread at the time of his posting in this thread which would also not be to your face, if indeed by "to your face" you mean a thread on the internet that you are only currently viewing.

So....by "directly to your face" you mean this thread? Or when he arrives you may be in in another thread at the time of his posting in this thread which would also not be to your face, if indeed by "to your face" you mean a thread on the internet that you are only currently viewing.

as in to my face...roll like two real men. then maybe laugh about it over some beers after i choke him out or break his arm

I did dipshit, go back to that thread and have someone literate read it to you.

Quick intitial review:

I watched the first hour and the worth of it to you depends on your perspective so it's subjective. If you have had good instruction in the past then the DVD will be a great reminder of details that you may have forgot over the years. It's a great summary of all the things we have learned here and the there but put all together. If you haven't had good instruction or even think you may not of drop everything and order this DVD right now. The first 28 mins alone will change your game.

The dvd is clear and the audio is percise. The BB teaching speaks clearly and he is easy to understand. He explains the why for everything he does and everything is linked together in a logical order so that each technique either builds on the pervious one or flows from it.

Quick intitial review:

I watched the first hour and the worth of it to you depends on your perspective so it's subjective. If you have had good instruction in the past then the DVD will be a great reminder of details that you may have forgot over the years. It's a great summary of all the things we have learned here and the there but put all together. If you haven't had good instruction or even think you may not of drop everything and order this DVD right now. The first 28 mins alone will change your game.

The dvd is clear and the audio is percise. The BB teaching speaks clearly and he is easy to understand. He explains the why for everything he does and everything is linked together in a logical order so that each technique either builds on the pervious one or flows from it.
Agreed. Good stuff. I saw a few important details that I was missing in a few of my go-to sweeps.

Thank you so much for the kind words about the DVD, JRT and TalkShow. I really appreciate it.

177ark, if money is really, really tight, send me an email and Ill try to work something out for you. [email protected]

Can you elaborate? I'm tempted to order but money's tight. Thanks!

How to screw with the base of the guy in your guard and when to do it. How to hold hm in guard without tiring your legs out (as opposed to trying to maintain a higher guard that requires a lot of sqeezing of your legs and dosen't work as well as compared to energy expended, ( not to be confused with a true high guard where you have a leg on his shoulder).

Back