Last day for FREE shipping of Closed Guard Sweeps DVD!

andrehbjj

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Damn it! I missed it. :) ohwell I am still ordering this anyway. Sweeping is my focus now. I need them more than anything else in my game right now for sure.

TTT for Andreh.

Sample Technique!!!!! :)

Promo thing Andre posted above

extend free shipping another day! i did not get to see the sample videos in the thread at work. just saw them now and it looks great.

extend free shipping another day! i did not get to see the sample videos in the thread at work. just saw them now and it looks great.

Indeed. Two hours of sweeps with great detail for $30. I'm a broke bastard and I can even see the value in that. lol.

Thanks, TalkShow!

TalkShow and fifty, if you guys placed the order, or place it today, email me with the account you use to place the order and Ill refund the shipping charge: [email protected]

Thanks again!

My order is in! I am going to be a sweeping machine!

Like the concept, what's the Rey Diogo Sweep?

That reminds me... for anyone to lazy to click the link here is the chapter listing...

Sweep: Closed Guard Concepts DVD Chapter List

* Benefits of the Closed Guard
* How to effortlessly maintain the closed guard
* Hip movement in the closed guard
* Hip movement drills
* Hip movement drill with a resisting partner
* Taking initiative
* The Rey Diogo Sweep
* Rey Diogo Sweep variation
* Rey Sweep to armbar
* Knee in tailbone sweep
* Pendulum sweep
* Pendulum sweep angle change (when opponent defends)
* Pendulum sweep to armlock
* Pendulum sweep to reverse sweep
* Hip bump sweep
* Hip bump sweep variation
* Hip bump sweep to switch
* 2 on 1 to the back
* 2 on 1 to the mount
* 2 on 1 sweep
* 2 on 1 choke
* 2 on 1 to armlock
* 2 on 1 to De la Riva sweep
* 2 on 1 to De la Riva to back
* Sweep against standing opponent (hooking the ankle)
* Omoplata sweep
* Basic sweep against opponent grabbing lapels
* Bus driver sweep
* Sweep to mount against standing opponent

Only $29.95 +s/h ($5 within the U.S., $13 for international orders.)

Good for No Gi also? Obviously a few of the chapters may not be useable (i.e. grabbing lapels) but will the majority of the material adapt to No Gi?

Also, extend the no shipping fee to monday?

crash90,

The concepts are identical and I think it will help someone think differently about their no gi game...well, maybe not differently, but the ideas for sweeping from the closed guard (the way the hips move, the timing, the benefits of the position) are the same so it lays out some ways to think about the position that someone might not consider.

If you place the order today, please email me at [email protected] and I'll refund the shipping (I dont have a way to remove the shipping individually right now, but I can refund it.)

Andreh, is it valid for international orders too?

crash90,

The concepts are identical and I think it will help someone think differently about their no gi game...well, maybe not differently, but the ideas for sweeping from the closed guard (the way the hips move, the timing, the benefits of the position) are the same so it lays out some ways to think about the position that someone might not consider.

If you place the order today, please email me at [email protected] and I'll refund the shipping (I dont have a way to remove the shipping individually right now, but I can refund it.)

I'm about to order the DVD also, can I take you up on that free shipping also?

Back