Last Chance U (Netflix)

Watched the first 3 seasons. Liked it a lot. In fact, it is among the few shows on Netflix i would really watch non-stop when a new season is aired. Waiting for the 4th, which is the same school/coach as the 3rd, but this time they've got a terrible losing record.

Watched the first 3 seasons. Liked it a lot. In fact, it is among the few shows on Netflix i would really watch non-stop when a new season is aired. Waiting for the 4th, which is the same school/coach as the 3rd, but this time they've got a terrible losing record.

Yeah the upcoming season should be really heavy on the drama

This last season was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Season 4 hasn’t been too crazy yet but I think it’ll get going. I’m on ep. 4.

KD is the star of the season one episode in. Dude is hilarious.

Bobby Bruce is still a damn head case AND got his girl pregnant. Damn it, Bobby!

Rachel the athletic trainer is a better coach than JB when she was encouraging Jay after his injury

This was my favorite season so far. Watching the team completely fall apart into chaos was more interesting than the past 3 seasons where the teams go to the playoffs even though I was sad for the players. It was like watching the Titanic sink and everyone going into survival mode. Highly recommend.

Any one had a chance to check this out yet? I watched it over the weekend and thought it was pretty good. It follows a small JUCO football team in Mississippi where a lot of bigger players go when they screw up. It helps that the guidance counselor is a milf.

Yeah, it's very good. As is QB1 on netflix and Titletown on Prime.

But I think that Friday Night Lights is up there with Breaking Bad, The Wire and Madmen. So I may be bias.

Mentions a MILF; neglects to post pic. Warning and dubs on second offense, imho.
636367597144217281-brittany-wagner.jpg

Ms. Wagner. The players' academic advisor from seasons 1 and 2.

The main athletic trainer from seasons 3 and 4 was no slouch either

It was pretty comical to see them get their comeuppance. The players and coaches kept going on and on about how they're the best, they're unbeatable, yada yada, only to implode mid season. At one point, the players are outside their dorms at 1 am before game day spray painting their cleats lol. Yes they lost the next day if you were wondering.

Back