Last call for Feijao!! Last call..

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Amerikuracana, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

This is it. He had/has a ton of natural talent, and when he didn't nerve gas, he showed flashes of being very good. He hasn't had it upstairs, and because of this his body has drained and not functioned as a high level fighter 2-3-4 too many times in the UFC. This is his last call.

That fact is, he SHOULD beat OSP. He's better everywhere. But the fact also is, we very likely is favored NOT to. This was the dude that Andy said whooped his azz in stand up during training. Who should have been an impact at 205. Who has been pretty much a full blown bust.

His wagon is probably about the size of a hoverboard these days, and it has no motor. But if he wins tonight, I'll put a toe on it. If he loses, I would be just as well never having to watch the guy fight again.

clift likes this.
  2. Arm Barbarian

Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

When he was on, dude was a killer. That ship may have sailed though.

3. SUBLIME FAN

SUBLIME FAN Black Belt

I'm a big OSP fan, but for some reason I think Feijao is gonna knock him out tonight

4. EndlessCritic

EndlessCritic Gold Belt

not sure he "should" beat OSP. OSP is the bigger guy and the better natural athlete.

5. HaulParris

HaulParris Gold Belt

I will always remember fondly when he knocked out Lawal. He may have been busted for performance enhancing drugs since, and generally fallen off in terms of success, but for that one brief shining moment in time, he did something wonderful.

DragRacer, shonuf and polarbearlulz like this.
  6. tbpredator

tbpredator Green Belt

Alot of ppl fail to remember he kod yoel in the second round of there fight

Hes one of those guys that kinda doesn't live up to his potential inside the cage. Hope he wins tonight tho

7. The Natural Born Runner

The Natural Born Runner Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I'll be honest, I've never believed in Feijao. He is 35, he's only had 19 fights, he has like 1 win in 5 years. Been caught on the juice, and has one big win at LHW which was King Mo - that to me spells out "can"

One thing I will give him credit on is the finish over Romero, that's impressive - but as stated above, he has no gas and not much of a chin either. The dude lost to Pat Cummins man, that's just not good enough.

Buff likes this.
  8. The Natural Born Runner

The Natural Born Runner Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

9. GIBLERTBAPTISTA

GIBLERTBAPTISTA PRIDE was better tbh

Ftfy

10. Sgt Smith

Sgt Smith Bassed God

Feijao is talented, but he has never been able to apply that consistently over his career. I think OSP will defeat him.

11. Shoot Boxe Hero

Shoot Boxe Hero We are Rizin!

I'm surprised you created another thread tonight after getting just hilariously destroyed in your "Rockhold-Jones is thee superfight to make" thread.

12. Zach The Maniac

Zach The Maniac Professional Russian

I guarantee you the plan for Team Kmaa is to bring feijao into the latter rounds and finish him off, watch for a OSP double or single after they touch gloves

13. Me&MrJones

Me&MrJones Red Belt

14. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Everybody besides the stupid people in the HW forum seems to know there is a lot of stupid people in the hw forum. I wouldn't expect you to know.

I didn't have anything happen there at all you turd.. Some people that I guarantee haven't been watching as long as I have, and who probably haven't even trained nearly as much as me, had their opinion that Luke can't compete at 205 or with Jones in any way. I disagree. Those hell bows off Vera's head were a long time ago. Jones is not untouchable, Luke is not that much smaller, and in my opinion he matches up well.

Only a retard on the internet would consider other retards saying "rockhold would get beat like a bug" as being some win in a debate. Congratulations, you are now one of the retards everybody talks about being in the hw forum!! Enjoy your new rank idiot lmao

Buff likes this.
  15. Cry0Therapy737

Cry0Therapy737 Brown Belt

Hasn't really looked good in the UFC, he may be more talented and technically superior to OSP who I think is awful in that regard but OSP is longer, bigger and he does have some nasty power in those ridiculous strikes and Feijao seems chinny.

16. Emporio Alnino

Emporio Alnino only the results!

yup he's been looking deflated since the testing started.

17. Buff

Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

2nd on that.

I never got why he's such a big deal and so famous in Brazil... I thought Luiz Cane was better, for example.

I also heard that Feijao like snorting coke off bitches thighs way more than he likes training, and that this has erased any chance he had of true success.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  18. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

I wouldn't put too much stock in Andy saying Feijao whooped his ass in the gym. Pettis is saying CM Punk is a beast in the gym. King Mo said Toney was choking him out in the gym. Teammates gunna teammate.

19. TruthHurts001

TruthHurts001 Blue Belt

Feijao has been on a steady decline, OSP will finish him in the first round.

20. PSX

PSX Purple Belt

I was very high on Feijao early on in his career, but he's really fallen off ever since then. He's just looked extremely lethargic in the UFC cage.