Last 15 Seconds of The DC Fight

idno, i thought Jury escaped with his dignity intact. Yeah DC was the better fighter but he didnt make him look silly. Wasnt Jury gesturing him to kick more?

I don't remember that but if so Jury's pretty dumb. Those were some pretty vicious kicks. DC was pissed.

idno, i thought Jury escaped with his dignity intact. Yeah DC was the better fighter but he didnt make him look silly. Wasnt Jury gesturing him to kick more?

What dignity? He got owned in the true sense of the word. Thar was worse than when randy patted Tito on the ass. At least Tito came to fight. Jury looked like shit. Let's be honest.

What dignity? He got owned in the true sense of the word. Thar was worse than when randy patted Tito on the ass. At least Tito came to fight. Jury looked like shit. Let's be honest.

I agree. Jury didn't leave with his dignity. There are guys that fight to win, fight not to lose, and in his case, fight to not get his ass kicked. I don't think you can leave a fight with dignity if you run like that.

This is why we love Cowboy. Even in a dull fight, he brings the awesome!

I agree. Jury didn't leave with his dignity. There are guys that fight to win, fight not to lose, and in his case, fight to not get his ass kicked. I don't think you can leave a fight with dignity if you run like that.

Your third sentence is spot on.

Back