Last 15 Seconds of The DC Fight

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The way how DC manhandled Myles Jury has to be one of the most intimdating endings i have ever seen, showing him who the MAN is. Do you think he did it to ensure he won the round or did he just let all of his anger out?

Last edited:
The way how DC manhandled Myles Fury has to be one of the most intimdating endings i have ever seen, showing him who the MAN is. Do you think he did it to ensure he won the round or did he just let all of his anger out?

yes.....

He said in the press conference that it was all anger at that point.

Very confusing

dahell2.png

The way how DC manhandled Myles Fury has to be one of the most intimdating endings i have ever seen, showing him who the MAN is. Do you think he did it to ensure he won the round or did he just let all of his anger out?

Yeah he was pist. That was pretty awesome I thought. Really wasn't trying to win the round or get points, just wanted to give Jury something to remember him by for the next few days. I approve!

idno, i thought Jury escaped with his dignity intact. Yeah DC was the better fighter but he didnt make him look silly. Wasnt Jury gesturing him to kick more?

Back