LaRue Burley added to WSOF Sep 18

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Such a shame to see him bounce around such shitty promotions. No opponent named.

Bellator should have kept him.

Well bellator buried him in the prelims! Wsof is paying well their fighters, good move by him

Can't believe UFC didn't sign him after his rfa fight

UFC is run by monkeys these days, letting a fighter like him go is a shameful decision.......

He probably thinks he has a shot against Gaethje. Either way he probably gets a shot in a fight or two depending on his opponents.

He probably thinks he has a shot against Gaethje. Either way he probably gets a shot in a fight or two depending on his opponents.

He does have a shot. Should have been an immediate title shot. LaRue has all the skills

It's odd how Bellator released him on a three fight win streak and have let Jenkins stay. Burley beat Jenkins. Don't know why they did that.

It's odd how Bellator released him on a three fight win streak and have let Jenkins stay. Burley beat Jenkins. Don't know why they did that.

Jenkins was a great wrestler in college. I think that's why they're keeping him.

Some fighters dont want to wait for UFC to call them, UFC doesnt have unlimited roster spots. He took WSOF offer.

They have actually been on a roll signing good prospects, lots of Russian guys cause Ali manages them.

This guys career path has been so weird; I feel bad for him.

Here is his last fight.

[YT]bGYXcmw4OAQ[/YT]

Look on the bright side about Bellator releasing him, at least now he's more likely to sign with the UFC and fight better competition.

Look on the bright side about Bellator releasing him, at least now he's more likely to sign with the UFC and fight better competition.

I just don't get why they aren't offering him money now the wins over Hepburn and Jenkins should be enough that the UFC should want him now. Also still think Bellator releasing him was Cokers biggest mistake.

I just don't get why they aren't offering him money now the wins over Hepburn and Jenkins should be enough that the UFC should want him now. Also still think Bellator releasing him was Cokers biggest mistake.

Agreed with everything you said. It was a really odd choice. I really think Burley's a high level natural talent and they let him go.

Maybe UFC gave him the Askren treatment and unlike Askren he took it. They'll probably call him up after one or two fights.

Back