Larry Wheels versus armwrestling champion "School Boy" and his brother

Kforcer

Dragon Slayer
@Gold
Reaction score
Against School Boy:

Against his brother:

I found it pretty interesting. Larry Wheels had a great attitude, he seemed very humble and it was pretty cool to me how he was willing to challenge himself in a new sport. Interesting to see how the strength he's built up in bodybuilding and power lifting translates into a sport like arm wrestling, where strength is obviously hugely important, but so is technique. And of course, there is also a very special sort of strength that other athletes who are strong in other aspects might not have.

Against School Boy:

Against his brother:

I found it pretty interesting. Larry Wheels had a great attitude, he seemed very humble and it was pretty cool to me how he was willing to challenge himself in a new sport. Interesting to see how the strength he's built up in bodybuilding and power lifting translates into a sport like arm wrestling, where strength is obviously hugely important, but so is technique. And of course, there is also a very special sort of strength that other athletes who are strong in other aspects might not have.

Just watched Greg Doucette video on this. "Schoolboy" is 6'5 and is freakishly strong.

It was definitely interesting. A lot of muscles that aren't normally used that much like pronators, supinators and wrist flexors matters a great deal in armwrestling. Not to mention hand size. Outside of that it's a sport of leverages. Getting the hand tall, controlling the distance and pulling the opponents arm away from their body, not moving away from your shoulder and being able to use your entire body as one.

That other guy who won against Schoolboy on the right side (but lost on the left) is a freak of nature. His grip strength is INSANE and Schoolboy couldn't open his hand on the right at all. Heck, even Devon Larratt said he probably couldn't take his hand. He's basically an unknown off the street and just did something Brian Shaw and Mark Felix couldn't do.

Last edited:
Scott Mendelson was pretty successful in arm wrestling and beat some legit guys in competition.

For comparison, look at Eddie Hall and Shaw struggling to lift the Millennial Dumbbell.

That thing is 228lbs/103kg with a 2.38″ (60 mm) handle. Not many people on earth could lift that thing once, let one 5 times. It's unbelievable.

Last edited:
I like Larry. He seems to have a good attitude and is very honest about his steroid use. Schoolboy is damn impressive. I started following both of these guys from Juji and Tom. I still can't believe I have a son the same age as Larry, while Larry looks twice his age.

Schoolboy vs. Khaled - Rematch (left hand only):

For comparison, look at Eddie Hall and Shaw struggling to lift the Millennial Dumbbell.
That thing is 228lbs/103kg with a 2.38″ (60 mm) handle. Not many people on earth could lift that thing once, let one 5 times. It's unbelievable.
Wow I didn't know Khaled was lifting the same replica, that guy has insane genetics.

i think arm wrestling develops strength similar to Bjj or Wrestling cant count how many jacked gym rats try Bjj and when you grapple with them they feel weak....even though they're not?!?!?

its weird and with schoolboy i think the reverse holds true.

I've rolled with HIGH level Bjj guys and wrestlers that I've outweighed by a lot and its like grappling a GD Chimpanzee...sure they cant bench 225 for reps but they have this weird ,farm boy, wrestler, ape type strength

I want to try it. Gotta be like thor's hammer. Want to see just how far out of my reach it is

I want to try it. Gotta be like thor's hammer. Want to see just how far out of my reach it is
Please let us know if you do! Would be cool to hear from someone who tried it.

Back