Larkin has pretty boxing

TewPoint0

DHEA Abuser
@Brown
Reaction score
Moved excellent. Great combos. Nice jab. Great finish. Dude's looking like he has a bright future !

Definitely wasn't expecting to see a contender emerge out of this fight, but one might have

That straight had Howard doing the "stanky leg".

Coming for that belt Robbie

ME and my friend were texting about the fight, first punch he threw I txt'd... "Damn his boxing is really crisp, and is looking MAD FAST." right after I sent that the fight was OVER.

Yeah, he could be a real force at WW. If he can continue to make the weight cuts I will enjoy his addition to WW division.

That was some of the best pure boxing i've seen in MMA from Larkin. He really looked excellent. He sure made the right decision to move down. The bigger contenders at MW could wear him out but I think he's a legit threat to most anyone at WW.

looked far better then i expected great move for him

Looked really good. Though he puts his head down while backing away.

Larkin looked great. I still remember when he got robbed by Francis Carmont. Hopefully he keeps winning .

RIVERSIDE, MOTHERFUCKER!

He looked great, so much quicker at 170. I'm stoked for another potential contender, he could very well crack the top ten.

Never paid much attention to the guy. Thought he came to the ufc due to the merger...not talent. Anyone who watched that should realize the guy is talented. I want to watch him fight again soon

Coming off 3 straight losses then wins 1 and now he's a contender.

Sherdog logic for you

Coming off 3 straight losses then wins 1 and now he's a contender.

Sherdog logic for you

While I agree with you... I think most sentiments are only enthusiasm over another good WW. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Back