Lara "I earned this in the ring, fighting the best , not on a Mexican street corner"

"Fighting the best"

Paul Williams and Carlos Molina are the best? Because Canelo fought Trout first.

I wonder if/when Ill get tired of posting this.
angulo.gif

Probably talking about his extensive amatuer backround
"For the Mexican fans, we have a surprise for you July 12. I came from Cuba where I fought the best. I earned this in the ring, fighting the best in the division, not on a Mexican street corner."

That's the full qoute. . I like what he is doing selling the fight. Canelo being the young lion might even really take it personal. I know Mexican fans will too

I personally feel Lara is the better boxer just seems that he has mental lapses in big fights. Will Canelo exploit that?

Expected a cuban23 thread.

"For the Mexican fans, we have a surprise for you July 12. I came from Cuba where I fought the best. I earned this in the ring, fighting the best in the division, not on a Mexican street corner."

That's the full qoute. . I like what he is doing selling the fight. Canelo being the young lion might even really take it personal. I know Mexican fans will too

I personally feel Lara is the better boxer just seems that he has mental lapses in big fights. Will Canelo exploit that?

We will see. Obviously I'm rooting for Canelo, but nothing is written yet.

After watching the Lara vs Angulo fight, I really believe that Canelo got the edge.

I hope a great fight.

I'm with-holding judgment until Cuban23 posts...

out of anyone on this forum, he is the most objective regarding all topics Lara.

I'm going to agree with Lara on this one.

I mean the best opponent Canelo fought (and beat) was Trout, and he looked very unimpressive in that fight.

Lara also beat Trout (Much more impressively), but Lara also faced Paul Williams, Vanes and Carlos Molina. I thought he beat all 3. Vanes was on his way to losing the fight and then he took the cowards way out.

Canelo hasn't been battle tested against the best. He looked hopelessly lost against Mayweather and put forth one of the worst performances I've ever seen. That fight shouldn't even count. It should be considered a Non-fight.

I'm going to agree with Lara on this one.

I mean the best opponent Canelo fought (and beat) was Trout, and he looked very unimpressive in that fight.

Lara also beat Trout (Much more impressively), but Lara also faced Paul Williams, Vanes and Carlos Molina. I thought he beat all 3. Vanes was on his way to losing the fight and then he took the cowards way out.

Canelo hasn't been battle tested against the best. He looked hopelessly lost against Mayweather and put forth one of the worst performances I've ever seen. That fight shouldn't even count. It should be considered a Non-fight.

angulo.gif

Cucan23, Ive got an av/sig/soul/wife/house/first born child/401k or anything else youd like to wager on Canelo if you are interested.

Back