Lando Venata is no Mike Perry

Jacked Burton

Triple Lindy Card
Banned
Reaction score
But this is his eco friendly electric WAR WAGON!

iu

Platinum bless

Full Camp Lando beats Ferguson imo

Seriously good prospect, hope to see him built well
He needs to work on his headmovement though

Look like Platibum fans gonna jump into Vannata War Wagon.

Of course he's no Mike Perry. Groovy Lando is legit.

yeah he's a real black belt with his hands not some mcdojo belt like perry's

Here is a decent article on UFC's next big star that was written months ago. I don't agree with Rose being there but here is the list:

1. Rose
2. MVP
3. Dern
4. DHC
5. Lando

http://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1060864-5-fighters-who-could-become-the-ufc-s-next-breakout-star

We have no idea how Dern will do against elite comp, but no doubt, she could steamroll atleast half of the SW's now. Rose will be a perennial to 5 fighter but how does she beat Claudia and JJ, ho are head and shoulders better than the other girls. MVP is an electric fighter, could def be a UFC talent but how does he do against a legit stud wrestler, seeing as he had his hands full against Rainy and arguably lost his last fight against a jobber DHC as revealed as having some pretty glaring holes but has a major upside, tho I can not imagine him being champion or even getting by a guy like Kawajiri if he was getting ragdolled by Cub.

Lando tho, Lando is different. Lando is a D1 wrestler who has next level movement (first fighter I know to do movement training 4 years with Ido), knock out power in all limbs and is the flowiest fighter in the whole UFC. In other words, he is McGregor with a right that has a D1 pedigree....yah, he is the future. And how do we know he is legit? Because not only did he clown #1 ranked TFerg on a weeks notice, but he trains at the world's best camp and they have long said he is the greatest talent since JBJ, competes with guys like Cerrone and Condit on a daily basis and is said to more than hold his own.

Lando is the real deal. Future championship contender IMO.

Back