Lando Vannata getting easy fight to pad his stats

Acting like Teymur is a gimme fight isn't very accurate ts. Teymur is far from a failure.

Remember when Ferguson got a fight to pad his stats?

When was this? When did Ferguson have a fight scheduled to pad his stats? He wasn't scheduled to fight Lando until Chiesa dropped out.

A shitty post by then he the shittiest posters on these forums. No point at using logic with McSwallower.

Get over the fergie fight. It has his price of admission and if anything that proves my point even more. He acquitted himself well and had fergie in trouble. Suggesting he can be competitive against good competition. Instead of getting fights against other reasonable talent he gets the bottom of the barrel in makdessi and a TUF failure

It doesn't prove your point at all. He lost his first UFC fight and your entire thread is crying that he isn't fighting a higher level guy for his THIRD fight? That makes zero sense.

I wouldn't go that far. LW division bats deep.

Duffy is around the mark
I would make him favorite against a few top 20 fighters already, Bobby Green or Poirier would have been my choice.

But I get what they are doing, you only get one chance to put together that first run.

It doesn't prove your point at all. He lost his first UFC fight and your entire thread is crying that he isn't fighting a higher level guy for his THIRD fight? That makes zero sense.
Duffy is high level? He's ranked number 60 at LW. Makdessi is #121 and his current opponent is #90.

The only thing that is happening is an easy win for lando and we are getting robbed of a good fair contest.

He made his debut against Ferguson you dense fuckwit Jesus Mary and Joseph I hope you die in a fire.

Duffy is high level? He's ranked number 60 at LW. Makdessi is #121 and his current opponent is #90.

The only thing that is happening is an easy win for lando and we are getting robbed of a good fair contest.

It's a fair contest regardless of why he fights. Lando is still untested. He has one win. Relax.

BTW where are you getting these rankings?

Why are Conor fans so afraid of other contenders lol.

Why are Conor fans so afraid of other contenders lol.
Afraid....fucking LAL.

I just don't like hypocrites and this forum is full of them.

"Conor got an easy run" - one of those was a TUF winner.

"Lando needs to work his way up" - gets given a TUF failure in one of the work seasons (competition wise) yet.

I believe in fairness and even competition

Afraid....fucking LAL.

I just don't like hypocrites and this forum is full of them.

"Conor got an easy run" - one of those was a TUF winner.

"Lando needs to work his way up" - gets given a TUF failure in one of the work seasons (competition wise) yet.

I believe in fairness and even competition
Conor won his first UFC fight, Lando lost… theres no comparison lol.

Lando goes 1-1, gets a fight.. this has nothing to do with Conor, jesus man.

Conor won his first UFC fight, Lando lost… theres no comparison lol.

Lando goes 1-1, gets a fight.. this has nothing to do with Conor, jesus man.
I didn't bring conor up. I was responding to you with an example. You brought conor into it.

All up coming fighters should get padding stuffers. Every card gets some highlight reel footage, the fighter gets hype, and you don't derail prospects. Take care of your prospects UFC.

I'd rather see Lando get better and fight stiffer competition. The UFC would much rather him get highlight reel KO's it seems.

You'd put any promotion in trouble with that attitude. Lando saved the day by taking the Tony fight; he deserves a good string of tune ups in return.

This is basic prospect building 101 brosef.

Last edited:
didn´t you hear, TS?

every fight is easy for LANDO

LANDOBLESS

Acting like Teymur is a gimme fight isn't very accurate ts. Teymur is far from a failure.

Remember when Ferguson got a fight to pad his stats?
People are just assuming that Teymur is some random bum. He's not. I think Lando is much better, but Teymur is a very legitimate prospect who could be a future top 10 guy. He won't test Lando the way Ferguson did, but he'll be a decent name for Lando's resume. I wish they'd step him up a bit faster tbh, but as long as he starts getting ranked opponents after this I think he'll be fine.

Back