Lando Vannata getting easy fight to pad his stats

T

The Great Macsby

UFC 209: Vannata vs. Teymur

The UFC is protecting Lando and making sure he pads his stats some more. Getting that Doh ho Choi treatment early days. Vannata is a stand up fighter and they are giving him an ultimate fighter failure that likes to stand and trade.

I remember once upon a time up and coming fighters were tested against solid competition like actual TUF winners.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lando is an amazing fighter but Teymur is a prospect in his own right.

It's a fighter build up eliminatation fight.
Teymur could easily win this with a good plan and tactics.

Acting like Teymur is a gimme fight isn't very accurate ts. Teymur is far from a failure.

Remember when Ferguson got a fight to pad his stats?

We get it, you feel threatened.
one thread = threatened?

I just like fighters to be given equal treatment. Rory had to fight Condit early days. Lando gets given 2 easy fights in a row. This is the UFC, the competition should be better than that.

I expect better.

LW is one of the deepest divisions to ever exist in the UFC. Just 'cause the man took a tough short notice fight, and then a boner inducing ko doesn't mean you have to immediately throw him into the top 10.

If he stays active he could very well bounce into the top 10, maybe top 5 next year if he continues to be amazing.

one thread = threatened?

I just like fighters to be given equal treatment. Rory had to fight Condit early days. Lando gets given 2 easy fights in a row. This is the UFC, the competition should be better than that.

I expect better.
Well then you are as deluded as I thought. Besides, John Makdessi isn't a gimme and Teymur is a good prospect himself.

LW is one of the deepest divisions to ever exist in the UFC. Just 'cause the man took a tough short notice fight, and then a boner inducing ko doesn't mean you have to immediately throw him into the top 10.

If he stays active he could very well bounce into the top 10, maybe top 5 next year if he continues to be amazing.
I completely understand that and you make a good point but the number 90 at LW...come on...

upload_2016-12-29_8-50-42.png

one thread = threatened?

I expect better.
So your first fight in the UFC is a top 5 fighter but he's getting the easy road ?

{<jordan}

Reminds me of McGregor vs Siver.
You mean the meaningless fight Conor took after he had secured a title shot. The same fighter who was ranked #10. The same fighter that cost George sot his title shot in similar circumstances.

Completely the same...

This is about Lando, not Conor.

Lol Vannata is 1-1 in the UFC, he doesn't deserve anyone ranked.

>Beats Dustin Poirier
>Fights Dennis Siver

LMAO fuck outta here ya goof.

Oh thank you for reminding me it was a top 5 fighter on a weeks notice LOL

MATE stop the bait.
No bait.

He's a rising star that should face the appropriate competition. He should be fighting fighters of the calibre of:

- Jake Matthews
- Erik Koch
- Chad Laprise
- Joe Duffy

Back