Lando looked great tonight and he is far from done

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think he won all rounds

Showed good cardio despite fighting at the 5000+ altitude

Shitty point fighter.

I swear every fight he is dancing around with his hands down throwing baby leg kicks to either win or lose a boring ass decision. It’s like dude pick it up!!! Give me a fuckin reason to buy a ppv with you on it. Nobody wants to see a fencing match.

Lando won all rounds of his career, even the ones he lost, it's just that refs and judges can't understand his path

I agree -- a lot of folks didn't like the fight seemingly but I enjoyed it. That was the best he has looked in a while. He has taken some damage but he is still young. I am not writing the kid off.

All flash no substance

Both Lando and Yancy disappointed

Should have been a great fight

Wasn’t

Yancy had no plan to cut off Lando..... How is that possible?

Sure...he hit a lot of air tonight.

Needs to sit down on his punches more. Moves way too much. I like to tell my students to not do too many unnecessary movements because it’s draining and only effective when shit lands and you’re not going to land everything especially against better fighters. He keeps this up he’s never gonna get better which sucks because he has a lot of talent.

Yancy was Gillespie's best win. That says a lot.

All the hype for Kevin Lee off beating that dude.

That fight was awful, Lando got his Ellias Theodorus on.

Speed, counter strikes, and distance control were all on point tonight. Plus he kept the pace for almost the entirety of the 15 mins at high altitude. I don't know what the casuals were looking for, because that was a damned impressive performance.

His hip and shoulder feints were very good. He has a very high level of understanding of striking he just usually gets tired and has to grit out wins. He is learning how to pace himself. Impressed by Vannata tonight. Medeiros is a very good fighter and he dominated him.

Lando schooled Yancy. Didn't even need to bring the Just Bleed God in.

:meow:

Back