Lando is one year younger than Cody, both were non top 10 half year ago

Lando's next fight seems like a step back from fighting Makdessi though, nothing against the guy he's a prospect too but it doesn't really do anything for Lando.

Lando's next fight seems like a step back from fighting Makdessi though, nothing against the guy he's a prospect too but it doesn't really do anything for Lando.

They want none of Groovy. The french guy was probably the only one who took the fight.

Damn, you just made me realize Vannata is 24yo.
Probably because of his hairline and such, I guessed he was a bunch of years older.

Well, as a mma consumer, the fact that he's so young is great news.
I look forward to his next fights.

Some fighters only get 1 glorious month—Lesnar had Brocktober—but I have a feeling 2017 is going to be all Lando, the future champ... and only 24 years young.

Cody has not lost yet though.

They want none of Groovy. The french guy was probably the only one who took the fight.

Groove Ducks be like:

shoop t smaller.jpg

so when everyone else ducked him, they had to set up a fight with someone. Good for Teymur for rocking up.

Back