Lando deserves a ranked opponent

He deserves a rematch with Ferguson. He got called in on short notice.
He deserves a rematch? Basing from what? Beating Makdessi, who isn't close to being ranked? Whatever you say...

I would have actually suggested Poirier if he wasn't fight Jim Miller. That would have been fireworks and a good test since Poirier is a beast ground game(I'm a huge Joe Duffy fan and Poirier straight up mauled him in round 2)
Yeah I am more playing on Teymur is his Siver and then Poirier would be yeah his Poirier. I think they want to bring him along like Conor to some extent.

Lando scores highlight real KOs against unranked opponents

He gets wrestlefugged by high level opponents

One method builds him up as an exciting underrated star

The other method kills his hype train

UFC is doing things JUST RIGHT

He deserves a rematch? Basing from what? Beating Makdessi, who isn't close to being ranked? Whatever you say...

He almost ko'd Ferguson on a weeks notice and hurt Ferguson more than any other fighter in the top 10 has

Guys, you want stars? Build them first. Stop throwing hot young prospects against high level guys. Let them rise slowly. This is how you create stars. Let them build on their skills. This is why MMA has many fighters with L's on their records. They get thrown into fights they arnt ready for. Sage Northcutt? He should be undefeated right now in some bush league org. But instead, he and the UFC thought short term and came in too soon.

It means he's better than everyone Ferguson beat.Full camp Lando whoops on cucuy

Lando'z performancez thus far. :cool:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lando scores highlight real KOs against unranked opponents

He gets wrestlefugged by high level opponents

One method builds him up as an exciting underrated star

The other method kills his hype train

UFC is doing things JUST RIGHT

Lando has legit wrestling - but I agree with the gist of what you're saying

Lando vs David Teymor would be nutz...said nobody ever
Also who the fook is that guy?
Also shouldn't he be at 145? He looks mighty meager to be fighting at 55

He should fight Tony in a rematch since Tony is ducking Khabib

Offer Tony this rematch and he will sign the Khabib fight inmediately

the entire top 15 is ducking Lando
Teimur has balls

Joe Duffy or Melendez? Are you serious TS? The guy is just starting

Joe Duffy or Melendez? Are you serious TS? The guy is just starting
The ufc threw him into the deep end of the pool against Ferguson on short notice and did really well, assuming he makes some adjustment(he trains at Jacksons, not Glendale fight Club) I think he will be up to the challenge again

Back