Landlords dog just got sprayed by a skunk

iThrillhouse

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It is midnight, sitting here watching a piece of shit movie in Battleship trying to enjoy the hamminess

When suddenly it smells like a burning chinese food smell,

UNFORTUNATELY

NO

It's the fucking idiot neighbours upstairs dog that decided to chase a skunk, then got sprayed, and then the idiot owners decided to bring the dog inside...

so now my eyes are absolutely burning, my nose can not smell anything but just a putrid skunk shit smell

and Brooklyn Decker still hasn't taken her top off...

atrocious evening if I do say so myself

don't blame the dog, poor guy must feel 10 times worse than you (with his hightened senses and whatnot). Also, he was doing what dogs do.

owner is an idiot for not washing the dog outside.

don't blame the dog, poor guy must feel 10 times worse than you (with his hightened senses and whatnot). Also, he was doing what dogs do.

I second this.

I mostly blame the owners for deciding to bring the dog inside

They need to put tomato juice on the dog to remove the smell.

Ha,dogs are such jokers.

Not even joking me and my girl went to go dogsit for her parents and as soon as we got there the parents left and then he ran around for a bit then did this very thing and left his legs limp until we got the parents back to take him to the vet and as soon as they rolled up in the driveway he got up and was like "haha JK where we going guys!" and they ended up taking him with, sly boots

just happened up the street. Put water and white vinegar on the stove and let it simmer in the house. Should take care of the smell. Guy up the street used this and it took the smell out of the house. Also used vinegar, peroxide and dawn (mixed with water) on the dog. Only took one bath and golden.

Have to be honest I laughed like hell at ts misfortune.

That means you have to let the dog sleep on your bed at night.

my dog used to get sprayed once a year. We could never find that skunk's home whom she was always chasing. Its the worst smell ever. I would gag for a week. I love me the smell of weed, but whoever said "you obviously don't smoke weed", obviously has never smelt a real skunk spray.

One year our dogs were out, and sure enough that smell we all knew so well came into the house and we all knew what happened. So we rush the two dogs who are smart enough to not fuck with skunks in and tie up the one who is always sprayed up outside. Even after leaving her out for days, the house was the worst part. Come to find out my stepfather didn't check to see which dog got sprayed. The dog who actually got sprayed was in the house the whole time. Worst month of that year. Couldn't go to school for days cause everyone in the house reaked soo bad.

Luckily I don't live there anymore and that dumb dog is long gone.

just happened up the street. Put water and white vinegar on the stove and let it simmer in the house. Should take care of the smell. Guy up the street used this and it took the smell out of the house. Also used vinegar, peroxide and dawn (mixed with water) on the dog. Only took one bath and golden.

you sir are a godsend, all I can smell is skunk I feel like its burned into my nose will do this asap

Sadly, if that happened around here someone would try to get the skunk arrested for dog abuse.

My sister's dog has been sprayed 3x in the last 2 years. That dog is a marked dog now; skunks will start hunting your neighbor's dog just to get in a squirt.

Back