Landlord asks tenant to leave for not paying rent - then finds over 200 bottles of URINE in his b

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
I want to know is, which contraption did he use. I hate getting up at night and go to the bathroom and pee. I'd love a device which I can use to pee in a bottle while still laying in bed and then empty it in the morning. I couldn't find anything like that online.

I want to know is, which contraption did he use. I hate getting up at night and go to the bathroom and pee. I'd love a device which I can use to pee in a bottle while still laying in bed and then empty it in the morning. I couldn't find anything like that online.
Fucking right.

The guy is a pioneer.

"even though the bedroom had a sink and was next to the bathroom."

I like how they subtly justify pissing in the sink.

I think they were saying, yeah we all have pissed in a bottle before but there was a sink in the room he could have at least poured it into the sink at some point.

I played cricket with a guy that did the cheap share house living thing in London. He was saying that after a big night he used to roll over on the edge of the mattress and just piss onto the floor.

So, in summary, yes I believe this story. And never have an Australian flatmate.

Replace urine with empty boxes of pizza and that's basically me.

You know urine trouble when you don't pay yo rent

Wait, I don't understand why the story says he has a sink to pour the urine down, shouldn't it ask why he has no bathroom of his own in an apartment he's renting. And if you don't have a toilet to dispose of the urine why would you keep the urine long term after the fact. I can kind of see the point of peeing in a milkcarton in a pyschotic crazy person type of way but no idea on why you wouldn't get rid of the bottles after they filled up

I'm just shocked this didn't happen in Florida.

Should've launched them over the fence like Ray from TPB.

"even though the bedroom had a sink and was next to the bathroom."

I like how they subtly justify pissing in the sink.

Not everyone has bathrooms on the first floor and commercial breaks are only so long.

I wonder if the Landlord said to him "Urine trouble now"

Back