Lamont Peterson vs Kendall Holt 2/22 ESPN

Anyone picking Holt?

Holts got that power and Lamont always gets tagged early....

If Lamont can get past four he wins by 8 to 4 or so. Although, that is definitely an "if" when Kendal is in there.

This is a top notch FNF match. Crazy nobody else picked this up. These two have much to lose. I expect some serious intensity from these boys tonight. :D

how peterson is still a champ is a disgrace.

the guy failed a fucking drug test

Probably because he never actually pissed hot after a fight. Had he pissed dirty right after the Khan fight (post fight test), he likely would have been stripped.

Bout an hout till the fights.Im looking forward to the main event.Both guys can give any 140lber trouble.Nice matchup.

It's because of Kendall Holt as to why I respect Tim Bradley...

after laying him out like that with that vicious shot, Bradley got right back up...like a boss.

This is going to be a great fight...frankly the odds are off...I have Peterson only being a slight favorite...I bet on him.

after laying him out like that with that vicious shot, Bradley got right back up...like a boss.

This is going to be a great fight...frankly the odds are off...I have Peterson only being a slight favorite...I bet on him.

Some people might overreact to this - but that KD reminded me of Ali/Frazier 1. His eyes rolled back, he looked finished.

If im not mistaken,Bradley got up from 2 KDs in that fight.And(even though I thought he won by a little more)he fought Garcia to a MD.Holt is not a fighter to forget about at JRWW.But Peterson is very dangerous at that weight too so I think this one has a chance to be a good one.

Some people might overreact to this - but that KD reminded me of Ali/Frazier 1. His eyes rolled back, he looked finished.

YEah, and it was the way he fell...he looked like someone shot him or clothes lined him (WWE Term)...

PEDerson ruined Khan's career, he doesn't deserve better than ESPN

Lol. Khan's such a pussy. Glad to see Peterson pushing forward with his career while Khan's is stagnant. Its a real champ opposed to a punk/baby

Fat Dans twitter..... Tonight's purses are based on Gary Shaw's winning purse bid:$37,500 for Peterson, $12,500 for Holt. Might be more for each if show does

these boys got crapped on...........

Fat Dans twitter..... Tonight's purses are based on Gary Shaw's winning purse bid:$37,500 for Peterson, $12,500 for Holt. Might be more for each if show does

Is this for real? Hell, they would make more money in the UFC.

That's pathetic

The more i think about this one. This could be something special...Their styles match-up quite well..

Lamont by wide decision.

well i just put 20 on R rated by KO....:redface:

I'm thinking on picking Holt in an upset.

Back