Lamont Peterson vs Kendall Holt 2/22 ESPN

I guess no one else wanted it.

I guess no one else wanted it.

I'm not surprised. Peterson was supposed to fight Zab Judah but the only person who'd buy the purse for the fight was Petersons coach for 40k.

I don't see why its so hard to sell a fight for him. It's sort of a redemption story after getting popped for PED's. Plus his story of living off the streets. Anyways I hope he fights the winner or Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah next.

Nice fight.
Anyone know how to feel about Peterson? He's a likeable guy who hits the big time only to slide straight back down again for something that's apparently rife throughout the sport?
I'm a Holt fan though and hoping for the big KO:icon_twis

tbh i find khan working with victor conte very suspicious. i have no sympathy for any drugs user but peterson's career is in ruins and a lot of guys like Berto, Klitschko etc. have it seemingly shoved under the carpet.

They pick and choose who they punish

Good matchup.Will watch for sure.

Should be a fun fight...Lamont Peterson is fun to watch...his cornerman (same one during the Khan fight) is hilarious...and incredibly motivational.

It's in DC huh. I wonder how big the venue is? They had quite the turn out for Kahn fight and those fans were definitely cheering for Peterson.

It's Peterson's home town, they should be cheering for him.

It's in DC huh. I wonder how big the venue is? They had quite the turn out for Kahn fight and those fans were definitely cheering for Peterson.

Yes the Khan/Peterson fight sold out that was at the convention center. This fight is at the DC Armory. I know max capacity at dc armory when joppy fought there was 4,500 for a boxing event. I expect a good turnout. The fight with Khan was a fun one. There was actually a lot more Khan fans there than I thought would be the case.

PEDerson ruined Khan's career, he doesn't deserve better than ESPN

He's damn lucky that he got to keep his belt

But under GBP he's gonna get fed to someone

Lamont Peterson 139 vs. Kendall Holt 140
(IBF jr welterweight title)

Ramon Morales 122 vs. Jesus Antonio Hernandez 121

Anyone picking Holt?

Holts got that power and Lamont always gets tagged early....

As of right now, Kendall Holt is +220...

what do you guys think?

I got him early when he was +414 so I'm happy with that. I'll bump the gambling thread b/c there's another fight I wanted to talk about too.

Back