Lamas will beat BJ Easy

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
I wish BJ would just stay retired..Always been a fan but Lamas will grind him and his Cardio will give out.

you're really taking a stance against all those naysayers and putting yourself out there. it's risky but by god i respect it.

Yeah, but 10 years ago? Lol

I'm picking Lamas, but... I think Lamas is a little bit overrated.

If BJ has anything left... he could pull of the come back upset win. But in a 5 round fight, I think Lamas should be able to dictate the range and pace of the bout well enough to take over by the end of the fight.

It's a weird matchup tho imo. I would've prefered Penn-Siver to see where Penn's at.

Wish we could just run back the Cole Miller bj fight, who cares if Cole lost?

BJ IS At jacksons tho as opposed to his no name mcdojos so we'll see if that makes a difference but prolly not

Penn is coming out of retirement, hasn't fought in years and is on the wrong side of 35. Its absurd to book him with a top 10 opponent.

He was working on bookings with guys like Denis Siver and Cole Miller. Those are veterans who are middling fighters and a reasonable matchup.

Lamas is still very legitimately a top 10 featherweight who's been fighting world class opponents.

This is a terrible, terrible idea for Penn. He's one of my favorite all time fighters, arguably my #1. He is however allergic to making good career choices, and this comes in a long line of inexplicable decisions.

Penn is coming out of retirement, hasn't fought in years and is on the wrong side of 35. Its absurd to book him with a top 10 opponent.

He was working on bookings with guys like Denis Siver and Cole Miller. Those are veterans who are middling fighters and a reasonable matchup.

Lamas is still very legitimately a top 10 featherweight who's been fighting world class opponents.

This is a terrible, terrible idea for Penn. He's one of my favorite all time fighters, arguably my #1. He is however allergic to making good career choices, and this comes in a long line of inexplicable decisions.

I'd think Jackson would advice against it. Maybe they know something we don't, and the BJ that fought Sanchez, Kenny and Sherk shows up aka Motivated Penn.

As I said. I wish he would just stay retired.. I loved watching him fight but can only imagine what he will be like after so much time off

No way I'm counting him out until I see what Jackson's has done to him. If they somehow lit a fire under his ass and got rid of his tip toe offense he could be dangerous to anyone not in the top 5.

NXHIRAN.gif

Back